Gaining with butter

I'd love to hear someone explain why cream is better than butter when butter is literally twice as dense calorie wise
4 years

Up sizing work clothes

Chubbypup:
You could just wait until you bust out of them and let the boss figure it out smiley

Plz do this
5 years

Gaining tips for really skinny people ?

Mix 18% cream and add chocolate syrup to make a delicious thousand calorie chocolate "milk" and watch the buttons fly off your pants 😂
5 years

Issues gaining

18% cream and chocolate syrup
5 years

Does anyone else want to gain but feel like they can't?

What do you mean you can't gain? Have you tried?
5 years

Does heavy cream really make a difference?

The fats and sugar combination is like fat growing magic.
I can vouch for that, I've experimented with 18% cream mixed with chocolate syrup and it works so well you can almost watch yourself expand and soften before your eyes.
6 years

Does heavy cream really make a difference?

Cady55:
I want to jumpstart my gaining and I�m really curious about heavy cream. Any one have any testimonials?

JackSteven:
Rather than really thick cream you could try the thin stuff, single cream. I think the calories are about the same, cream thickens due to being whipped.

The advantage of single cream is it's more like milk so should be used instead of milk. Make a milkshake with single cream. Use single cream in tea and coffee.

Always have something sweet as this kickstarts weightgain.

Cream is healthy and natural but artificial cream is unhealthy but also fattening. The advantage of artificial cream is the body stores it as fat but just leaves it there. You won't lose it, it's there forever.
What is natural cream and what is artificial cream?
6 years

Apetamin effectiveness

Internet bud. Do a quick search. Not at all hard to get hold of.
6 years
12   loading