Let's talk about how much healthy eating sucks.

The problem is when you start eating healthy, if you give up fructose your body is in for a hell of a withdrawal.

A lot of people don't want the headaches and the constant hunger that comes with eating and drinking clean.

It really does suck just getting over the fructose withdrawl
1 year

Big chapter dump or space it out?

Don't write based on how you THINK people will react, write what you want about. If it's good, people will come.
1 year

Smoking fetish???

We necroposted an 11 year old thread. Congratulations lol
1 year

Goth girl with a fat ass - please tease

Boss8:
LOL! SHE WILL JUST BLOCK YOU! i believe she is a scam lol!

Probably another dude pretending to be a woman
1 year

Catfish

I'm convinced 75% of the profiles on here are either catfish or closet dwellers.
1 year

Do you like having diabetes?

GainingLear:
Wait, have none of you all encountered death feedists before?
There's a small corner of feedism that enjoys the health issues and struggles of extreme obesity. They aren't super common, but they're out there. Generally they're feedees who are into their own deteriorating health.
Not something I'm into personally, but you see them around on some social media sites.

Most death feedists are strictly fantasy, this guy is asking if someone REALLY likes being sick. Huge difference
1 year

VanessaPeru:
I’m 34 and I am diabetic for two years already and I feel like my body is being destroyed because I do not eat healthy food and the idea of suffering from all kinds of pains is really hot. Do you also enjoy being diabetic?

Fat4Fun:
I hate having diabetes. I had a close friend who died from it and it was a painful ending for him!!

I am a padder/stuffer. Because of my blood presure and diabetes, i like this option becasue I can play adn then go back to my normal weight.

I am type II but have become insulin dependant! 4 tms a day! It's no joke. I like having the options to pretend that i'm bed ridden!!

These are the kind of responses he's looking for. He's legit getting off on you saying you have blood pressure and insulin problems.

Don't feed the troll.
1 year

VanessaPeru:
I’m 34 and I am diabetic for two years already and I feel like my body is being destroyed because I do not eat healthy food and the idea of suffering from all kinds of pains is really hot. Do you also enjoy being diabetic?

Munchies:
As a lifelong diabetic? That's a solid no. Frankly, I cannot, and do not, want to understand the appeal.

I have a theory and it may not be politically correct but I think that account just simply gets off on women suffering.
1 year

Nope, nope...I cant...nope. Not this time.

I understand kinkshaming is frowned upon and it's "FANTASY Feeder but nope, can't do it.

I'm not gonna get preachy, everyone with common sense knows why this post sucks.

What's next "Anyone else enjoy having cancer ravage their body?"

Nope
1 year

Your favorite ssbbw or bhm

Don't care for BHM. Favorite ssbbw?

ILL TAKE EM ALL IM HARDCOREEEE
1 year
12345   loading