Are you lucky? i think i am...

Yes,it's a great situation.Ideal for both of us.
Add in the fact that she is aware of my preferences & it's mostly good times.

There is no diet on the horizon.I just wonder if there is anything I can do to help the gain?
10 years

I can't even buy chocolate or other desserts to tempt her as she comes home from shopping with bags of it!!

It's a very amusing,not to say arousing,situation..
10 years

My wife is a natural pig & eats anything she likes day or night.She has huge belly=awesome!

Obviously I think this is fantastic & consider myself very lucky.

Perhaps I am just a lazy feeder as she doesn't require any encouragement to put away tons of junk food..

I wondered if there are other members who love watching their partner get fatter but don't need to offer any encouragement?

Is it right or should a feeder be pro-active?
10 years

Dependents

Always a tricky issue.My wife has always been at least 140lbs & is presently about 210lbs after 2 children.
She likes gaining but has stopped so that she remains quite healthy & able to cope with children.
Unfortunately being a gainer/stuffer & being a mother rub against one another so it's a compromise situation.
She doesn't want to lose weight but would do if her health was affected or if there were warnings such as high blood pressure etc.
She's very big so we are both happy - perhaps this might send a negative message to children but it's important to remember humans come in all shapes & sizes,even without a feeder/feedee relationship.
10 years

I love women's apron bellies

Luckily for me,my wife has a big apron that almost complete covers her knickers when standing.
She also has a huge belly overall as well as sizable buns but the apron is just awesome.
I would always favour a large apron over a big pot belly,any day of the week!
10 years

Belly and breasts preferences

Very large belly,good apron hang & saggy tits,medium to large is perfect!
Thank heavens for fat girls.
Oh, quite like dimply arse cheeks too.
11 years

Why are you here?

I'm here because I very much like fat women.If they are also gaining then it's bloody marvellous.
Got to love the internets.
11 years

Girlfriend weight gain dilemma

From experience dating back many years,it would be much wiser to look for a girlfriend who is closer to your fantasy.

Trying to plump up a slim girl who has no interest in gaining a lot of weight will prove to be intensely frustrating for you & will dimish your relationship greatly.

You're a young chap so it would not be wise to commit to a girl who will not satisfy your basic needs,not to mention the pressure she will feel to change her basic needs.

Only when I accepted what I was & what sort of woman I really wanted[& put societal pressures out of my mind]was I able to find a great woman & fine wife.She weighs 215lbs.Loves to eat & is a gainer coming to love her size completely.
11 years

Fattening my wife..

shrek255 wrote:
if i may put my 2 centsin,how does she feel about YOU gaining weight,do it yourself, and watch the 2 of you become more beautiful together,best of luck on a fatastic voyage

Well,I'm not exactly slim but I'm not a gainer:I eat because I train frequently.

Mrs Terry likes me solid but not fat.Women usually look good with plenty of weight on them but I'm not convinced that applies to men equally.

So,to sum up:I'll keep lifting the weights so that I can lift her weight,if you know what I mean.Thanks!
11 years

Fattening my wife..

Pleased to say that Mrs Terrys belly now covers more than half my torso when laying side by side & the fabulous fat apron touchs her thighs when standing.

Not got her on the scales yet as she's had the flu but looking forward to a grand weigh-in.

Not sure I'll be able to persuade her to pose for photos:She's a bit shy!

Thanks for the support chaps!
11 years
123   loading