What causes a fat fetish?

I loved the Hansel and Gretel story. I wanted to be Hansel and get fatter and fatter.
6 years

Anyone like being a belly exhibitionist?

I have a big belly and I love showing it off. Not that I go naked but I like having it hang over my belt and getting glances at my growing gut. anyone else like "show and tell?" Any great experiences?
6 years

Shocking friends and family

Hey Bellyguy1951. I know you posted this question about a year ago. But I am verry turned on about family commenting on my weight gain. I was slim as a kid and a young adult, but I've really started to grow a big belly. I hide it well but I want to come out of the fridge and show what a hog i am becoming and also that this is just the beginning that I'll be much bigger. Some people have commented that I was "thicker", not not family. I;m hoping that I wil get over my initial shyness and enjoy my fatness and growth.
7 years

Trip to the weight loss centre

I have wanted to do that myself...I like the idea of going and getting weighed etc and talking about my weight gain and about my growing beer belly. Your experience have given me some encouragement to do it! smiley
10 years

Any 'coming out of the fridge' success stories?

I think that it would be very scary, like doing anything new, but I sense that a great burden would be lifted....instead of diets and watching what \i ate, \i could literally let it all hang out and enjoy my body.
13 years

Any 'coming out of the fridge' success stories?

I am in the fridge but would love to come out....I have always had this strong desire to grow fat, all my life. I have never expressed my disire to anyone other than online anonymously. I have searched for years for anyone who has had positive acceptance by others of their desire. I sometimes think the best way to do it, is to do it! I dream of just letting go and packing on 50 lbs and just acknowledge to friends and family that'Yeah, i've gotten fat." Another side of me says go slow, gain 5 lbs per year and over time your girth will develop. \I Also don't want to pretend thatI am embarrassed by the weight gain...I'd like to be confident enough to pat my gut with pride. This may be disjointed but I would like to hear of any success stories...
13 years

Accidental weight gain

I was always relatively slim, but not particularly active. I first accidentally gained in my freshman college year. Yes, the infamous freshman 15. I left for college at 150 lbs....my sister joked with me saying to watch out for the freshman 15...and just ignored her, thinking I would never be fat. Well, being away from home for the first time with beer and pizza galore, I had put on my freshman 15 by Thanksgiving. My sister commented on my slight belly when I came home. I was annoyed, but actually really liked the feel of my soft beer gut. By Christmas I was about 175, and I decided I would not worry about my weight gain, and in the spring I returned home with an impressive beer gut and weight close to 200. Instead of trying to deny my weight gain, I walked around the house shirtless from day one...by sister (and the rest of the family) were shocked): I laughed and told my sister that I forgot to heed here warning about the freshman 15. Well that was many years ago, and I weigh some 240 lbs and have pretty large size gut. Now people can't remember me as slim. Last year for the first time I played Santa Claus for my sister's kids....it is a role that I am certain I will continue to "grow" into. smiley
13 years

Freshman 15 + adventures?

Anyone else gain the freshman 15 and beyond? My first experience with weight gain was when I went to college. As a guy I was relatively fit and when I went to college I weighed about 150lbs...my sister joking said "watch out for the freshman 15!" and she patted my belly. I used to tease her when we were kids because she was chunky and I was slim. My first term at college was party central...by Thanksgiving I had put on about 15 lbs and by Xmas 25, all to my belly! When I went home at Christmas I tried to suck it in...but my sister was not fooled..."Let me see that beergut, you are trying to hide!" she said. So I took off my shirt and the poking and teasing began! I loved it meanwhile pretending I was embarrassed. By the end of first year I was 45 lbs heavier and today, my sister is a aerobics instructor and I and her big bellied brother at 220lbs! Love to hear other stories of the joys of weight gain.
14 years
12   loading