Who was thin and got fat

Yeah, I agree. When 140 and overeating I only got a belly bump at 165. Sure I went from size 32 to 36. But was small and not much blubber in sight. But was proud of my lil beginnings.
It was interesting to notice that my usual amount of food eating had increased.
Oddly I noticed after going hiking one day I didn't need to eat and drank water. Thinking this would cause weight loss. When I got home I ate.Dont know how much. But not a lot. But the next few days I got hungrier and ate to satisfy it.
Then I felt like I ought to have a pigout party, it's Friday!
It was at that time that I just felt like eating, and eating...Went to bed stuffed.
The next morning my metabolism had me waking up sweating. I washed up, but walking I felt a heavy belly.
Thought I was stuffed, but then having I had another bowl of cereal and noticed the difference in my energy afterwards watching cartoons. My belly hurt. I weighed a couple pounds more than when I hiked. I relaxed most of the day. Nibbled a lil. Mom ssaw me making a pb&j sandwich and said we'll be eating soon.
When it came time to eat I wasn't really hungry, but mom's a good cook. And if it taste, and smells good, you will eat it. I forgot how I felt and finished my plate. Feeling pretty satisfied sat in the living room for TV.
Point is, that week, I grew my belly. Made me realize feeling full, is just a feeling, which can be overcome by smell of something good cooking. Instead of wishing I could eat more, I wanted to eat more. And I did eat more than before. And likewise grew into a new calorie plateau. Before I knew it. Two weeks went by and my stretch pants got tighter, having to untie the knot. Ahh ha success! I may not understand it. But then I figured, burning off some sugar, from hiking, will make you tired. Being tired will make you eat and hopefully overeat a few days. Now your on a new calorie intake level and I began to think I new how to gain weight.
What I didn't know, was how fat I could be someday. But also knew I could lose the weight by just reversing this process.
1 week

Subcutaneous vs visceral fat

Just wanted to add eating alot to grow the belly and when stuffed have a fattening smoothie. Then fall asleep in a chair.

Then repeat.

A habit of this gets a belly.
2 weeks

I don't think there is any quick fix me up with a pot belly adjustment.
I do think the body trys to compensate for any excesses.
Only by habits, can change come, because it is with repetition that the body acclimates.
This is best understood by those who have gotten fat and don't have to try. They keep their maintenance calories up, as any additional will find a home. Most people take years to gain over a hundred pounds. And slow and steady gets the prize. I think.
2 weeks

Gaining tips

Fresh milk/cream that you can skim out of the top of a canning jar is the only cream I really enjoyed.
And better with maple syrup.

Mmm mmm Good!
2 weeks

What are the most helpful advice you received to help you gain weight?

In the beginning some folks said I hide it well.
While others asked if I was working out.
While others said I got a fat ass.

It all seemed like encouragement to me.
2 weeks

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Me too, but the squish is so good.
Both at the office and my living room chair, the arms of the chair got snug n snuggly. smiley
2 weeks

Yeah, it's gets hard to track without Dr testing. Blindly taking Soy, Red Clover, or other supplements doesn't provide Blood info and what your body is working towards and at what level. Best to be friendly with your Dr. Or Nutritionist.
There is plenty of info out there, just tapping into what you want can be hard to find. Especially if non orthodox. So I think it is best to ask specifically when talking to those whom can help you.
2 weeks

I'm just looking or anyone to talk on here

Inflate yourself. You seem to like it you domineer you.
Calling me names bounces off of me and back onto you.
Hahahaha.
I'd prefer some quick to prepare recipes if you would like to show off your fattener talents.
2 weeks

Cheap fattening food

Yeah, I will check it out too.
Ramen noodle hacks.
2 weeks
123   loading