Office/desk jobs

I actually had a desk job a year ago and with in 2-3 months I had gained 50 pounds. I kept candy and food around me and just ate all day. LOL I didn't realize it until I was fired but my belly got pretty big. I went from 245 to 299 in 3 months. smiley Just keep stuffing yoru face and don't stop eating all day..
9 years

Lazy lazy lady's

I'm definitely one of those girls. smiley I'm completely lazy and hate going out and doing things unless it includes food.
11 years

Belly flopping out

Keep it up! smiley I LOVE being lazy and out of shape, you can eat so much more. Just keep laying around and doing nothing except eating, your belly will love you!!
12 years

Self control

it makes me feel so much better that I'm not the only one. I'm one of those who will be stuffed to the gills but if there are pieces of pizza left or hot dogs I will eat them until they are gone. smiley even if my belly is hard and taut, I just can't stop eating.

I once had four hot dogs then ate the last four just because I couldn't leave them behind.
12 years

Self control

Does anyone else just have no self control? like if you see food you *have* to eat it. Whether or not your hungry doesn't matter?

I have that feeling a lot....it's nice to be full and bloated and then feel the need to stuff more even when you aren't hungry.
12 years

Accidental weight gain

Has anyone else ever had this problem? You eat normally (well for a glutton like me) and do your school work and think if nothing else you haven't gained anything..hopefully didn't lose anything..then post pictures and you look fatter! o.O xD

Man do I love my gluttony. :3 And my no time to excersize. Not that'd I'd want to if I had time. I'd rather sit and watch TV and snack. :3

Yeh just wondering how it happened.....I guess when you work in office jobs this happens? smiley

<3
Megan
13 years
12345   loading