Art thread

Saw that the art thread was a little dead so I figure I’d share something!

I have a idea of doing figure paintings of different body types in this kind of realistic -abstract style. This is a small oil painting exercise I did from a year ago. I always walk past it and think about seeing a bbw or a bhm depicted in this style, some of them focusing on certain body parts. I think exploring the idea of change would be really interesting; mentally,emotionally, and physically.

Would love to hear other’s thought on this, maybe I can figure out a good direction to take it.

I’d love to see what everyone else is working on, don’t be shy! ☺️
4 years

Anyone from the midwest ? (usa)

I’m ion Kokomo, IN! I love animation in general and love playing video games, when I have time for them at least lol.
4 years

Medical induced weight gain?

Right now I’m on two medications for depression. Without giving out too much info it’s something that I’ve dealt with ever since I was a kid. But nothing ever worked for me, there was one that I took that caused weight gain but I can’t remember exactly what it was called . What I’m on now has really helped me surprisingly, but unfortunately I had setbacks starting off.

When I started the first one I actually lost my appetite to the point where I felt like I could not eat for two days and be fine. I dropped 20 pounds in a very short amount of time, it was very discouraging and kind of scary. After doing some research I found that not only does this medication cause a type of anorexia, it can increase your metabolism.....isn’t that fucked up!

I told my doctor about this and with my particular circumstances he recommended that I should take another medication as well. This one actually has two major side effects of increased appetite and weight gain. When I read other people talking about their experiences with the drug, quite a few said that they gained weight around the mid section.

Since taking these two I feel pretty good, I feel much more clear minded and hopeful . Also my appetite has increased alot! Before I was struggling to finish food, even before taking anything. Now I have a problem with not having enough around. Doesn’t help that my girlfriend is a big girl too so we have to share 🤣

I guess we will see what happens!
4 years

Moobs

I appreciate my tits now, but for a long time it was something that I struggled with. I actually had breasts growing up, kind of weird but it happens. When I was younger another kid asked me if I was a girl , didn’t help that I had kind of long hair then lol. Even when I worked out it was something I thought was still noticeable. But now I’ve “grown” to love them, they go well with a nice belly and a bubble butt 😂.
4 years

'tis the season

Looking forward to it! I’m at 45 inches on my belly now, hope that number is bigger by the end of the year 😊.
4 years

Any furries here?

I’m here! Love fat cute furry art :3
4 years

What movies have you watched recently?

So I recently watched Green Inferno with my girlfriend. I was told by someone it was really brutal, someone that’s really into horror movies. I wasn’t sure how it would be because it’s Eli Roth, but almost right when it started we’re both laughing our asses off! It was pretty entertaining, would definitely recommend it for the Halloween season.
4 years

Sharing your fetish with friends

11wknight:
So, I have been a "closeted" feedee, if that's what you'd like to call it, which kimd of sucks because I feel like I can't overly be myself completely. I've always been scared to tell people about feederism being a part of my life because you're not "supposed" to want to get fatter, or enjoy being fat. However, I talked to one of my best friends tonight and talked to them about feederism and being a feedee and they were actually really supportive, which was really nice. They just want me to be happy, and it was nice because I was really scared they would be upset or lool down on me for it.

But anyways, I wanted to see if anyone else has any experiences like that, amd how the people in there lives feel about there roles in this world?

That’s awesome that you were able to talk to one of your best friends about this, i’m glad they are supportive of your happiness!

It was only until a few years ago I was able to share my fetish with my girlfriend. We met through feedism, but it wasn’t until later I was able to share my other fat related kinks with her. The night I brought it up we just talked for hours and she just listen to me. I felt like such a weight was lifted off my shoulders, because I always thought that I would be judged negatively for what I’m into. I had an ex that didn’t understand where I was coming from, but then I realized that it was our personalities that just didnt mesh.

Even with my girlfriend that I adore, There are still times that I feel pretty alone in daily life though, because I don’t have a lot of people in my life that I can talk too about this. Unfortunately I don’t have any friends where I live currently. But because of my experience before and I guess getting a little older, if for some reason that conversation came up with family or friends from home I wouldn’t have a problem with expressing how I feel; I would focus on just being honest with them and myself.
4 years
12   loading