Can't watch videos

hiccupx:
I've just upgraded the video player. Please let me know if you're still having these problems.

Hello,

I can see the image for but not play videos in Firefox.

Any ideas?

Thanks
4 years

Standing up for yourself

The thing that amazes me about this thread is that a girl who is a good looking as you are, has the spare time to give silly bollocks the time of day.

You must have a queue of prospective suitor vying for your time, surely?

Ok I don't know you and have not dipped into the forums that much, so I can't express a qualified opinion on how your personality comes across. You could be a crazy person for all I know (although I doubt it and even if you are, it would probably be crazy in a good way, but I digress). But, one thing I can say for certain is you obviously possess the smarts to get into college.

So as an intelligent woman ask yourself the question.

"Who would you like to spend your valuable time with?"

A ) Some silly bollocks who exhibits a quarterly loves you / hates you attitude towards you?

Or

B ) Some other chap (or chaps) who is (are) consistent in their affection for you?

Now I appreciate finding an FA is hard enough and an FA who doesn't give a monkeys nuts if his family, his friends, his acquaintances, the Pope and even his enemies know he is an FA is rarer still (almost as rare a a big girl genuinely comfortable with being a big girl, but that is my sad experience and I'm digressing again) BUT - there is a point I'm getting to, just let me remember what it was, ah there it is - don't ever forget that what ever size you are, you are a good looking girl and there will be men who find you, the whole package of you, very attractive.

So don't waste your time worrying yourself about what point in his mental merry-go-round knobjockey sal happens to be at today.

I probably could have just quoted one of the previous posters and added 'Ditto' but I kind of got carried away.

Good luck getting Mr Wrong out of your system and I hope Mr Right (or at least Mr Right Now as you are at college and, well I could tell you about my time at college but that would be another digression and I think if I make three digressions in one post I turn into a lampshade or something) walks into your life soon smiley
12 years