My rant on closet fa's

I urge you ladies and gents to read. Cause you not doing it plain and simple.

This is the LAST time I say this:
A) I have never mistreated a bigger women
smiley I am just sheding light on those on here that are not speaking for themselves
C) I do not tolerate mistreatment of anyone from those around me

furthermore, my preference with my fat admiration is from afar. I do not tell me friends, family, or relations. And that is my preference I am not hurting anyone or even myself, I just like it that way. And by telling me Im wrong for thinking that way is extremly hypocritical.
13 years

My rant on closet fa's

XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote
Saphiel Sir wrote
Dazed wrote
Because at this point this is a fantasy to me, which all you have to understand, this site is called fantasy feeder for a reason. When fantasy meets reality, sometimes negitive results can occur.

I will also reaffirm that the 'Fantasy' part of Fantasy Feeder primarily refers to more than just being with a bigger girl/guy. smiley If you get together with someone that's bigger, don't hide them, and don't look back. You won't regret it. The scorn of others will fade away, but love can last a long, long time. Don't forget that either.

canadianenglish wrote
This boils down to what I wrote a few weeks back in the thread "Pep Talk" and got roundly criticized for by the male contingent, perhaps because I didn't nail the point in that thread.

And also a reminder to people not to fight about what happened in that particular thread, thank you. It was closed for a reason and it would be a shame to see that argument cause this topic to close too. smiley

Saph, thank you! You are so right. Yes, the site is called fantasy feeder. Guess what we can talk about feeding and gaining in the fantasy aspect, but tomorrow when I wake up, I'm still going to be fat. I think it's hilarious when these shallow people come here and are so vain and selfish that theyll talk to people like me when they want a quick fap or wtv and then the next day we're not good enough for them?

@ Dazed, this is a fat positive comunity. Youre obviously here bc you admire fat. Practice what you preach. Bc at this point you are no better than the shallow people in your area. Actually, worse in a way, because if I can't trust an FA to treat me like a human being, then....***.

So whether or not u actively do this to girls on here.....you are still betraying us if you poke fun at fat people off the site with your friends.

Another question I have is if you are embarassed to date a fat person, would you also be embarassed to date someone from another race? What if your "friends" made fun of you for that......Is that ok? And for you to continue to surround yourself with racist people upon finding this out? Yeah,well you're doing the same thing here, only youre allowing a sizeist society to dictate your life.

i just quoted this becaused it falseified me the most but this applies to everyone else, further note I have never ever ever mistreated a bigger women period, and this is like the third time i said that so please read before you post:

I am try to give all of you a perspective, that is all, your attempts to verbally knock me down a peg are both un-need and spit on the fundemental values of this site, which is to gather a fat-admiring commun. free of critique. You may disaggree with me, I accept that, but you dont need to call me something im not, I take personal pride in how I treat others and have been comended many times for it.

Lastly, as far as if im a closet FA or not here iss a quote from the joker that might shed some light on my situation: "Im like a dog chasing a car, I would have no idea what to do if I caught it!" If you need clarification of this feel free to email or pm me.
13 years

My rant on closet fa's

TubbyBoy wrote
Dazed wrote
I know some women out there have had some horrible experiances with closet fa, but please dont get discourage because of some bad apples. There are plenty of guys, like me who are just waiting for a girl to guide them to the light. You may even like it smiley

If you have the slightest bit of humanity, do not EVER date a woman while you are still cowering in your closet. Its not some sort of charity work "guiding you to the light". No woman can deal with your self-loathing for you. And until you DO deal with that self-loathing, dating fat women while being "in the closet" as an FA is emotional abuse. You are welcome to make yourself suffer however much you please, but the second you try to bring suffering to another person so you can get what you want anyway, you cross a very grave line into cruel and inhuman treatment of others. Don't do it. Women shouldn't have experiences with closet fa's at all. If they do, its because the FA is trying to force them into their closet so they can suffer in their place while the FA gets to hate fat people and get off on them all at the same time. That is NEVER acceptable.

haha i am niether loathing or have ever let another suffer in my stead. I chose the way I go about my preferences, just like you. So your attempt to put me in the partime fat-hater group is both false a nieve, sire
13 years

My rant on closet fa's

XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote

Regardless of how you word it, you're basically saying that you are embarassed to be seen dating a fat person.....oh sorry, right, because a person being embarrassed by his peers warrants leading a big person on. Guess what? I'm embarassed to be seen with a closet FA. Closet FA's are not good enough for any self respecting fat person. You don't have to proclaim to the world you love fat, but if u can't proclaim your love for me, a effing PERSON, then you're not good enough for me.

Closet FA's, tables have turned. Me and all the other beautiful fatties on here are above you. How do you like them apples?

well i have never dated a bigger women... also i never even remotely mention anything you carelessly generalized.... If i love a women, I would tell them so. no matter what... I know ur frustrated, but there are two sides to a coin.
13 years

My rant on closet fa's

I would like to share my views on this matter, please take this with a grain of salt:

I AM A CLOSET FA, I live in a area where looks are everything at my age. So coming a cross a meaningfull realationship with someone with my "preference" is down right impossible. I dont think most of us mean to be closets, it is just our personality or situation. I am not a jerk in the slightest, if I met any of the females on this sight that I have a an intrest in, I would never be mean or didrespect them; I would be nervous as hell, or even scared. Because at this point this is a fantasy to me, which all you have to understand, this site is called fantasy feeder for a reason. When fantasy meets reality, sometimes negitive results can occur. You can't belittle and sterotype a group for the same reason you came to this site. Im mean one must reflect on themsleves and why they are here before ostracizing people like me. Like most of you here I came to this site because I saw a place where I could bask in a world where many people had the same fantasy or simlar as me; and I could read there stories, admire there bueaty, and catch a ray of light in who you all really are. And quite frankly im surprised that the posters on this thread show so much misunderstanding and disrespect towards another "labelized" ff members.

I know some women out there have had some horrible experiances with closet fa, but please dont get discourage because of some bad apples. There are plenty of guys, like me who are just waiting for a girl to guide them to the light. You may even like it smiley
13 years

Most you've eaten at mcdonalds

I work there and its always intresting to see what peeps order...
13 years