Heavy cream?

Heavy cream does wonders for a figure. Just buy a half pint and taste for yourself. Like Julia, it's also a key ingredient in the shake bags I make for feedees.
I suggest you had some heavy cream to a pint of melted ice cream and drink once a day. One feedee I know did this twice a day for 6 months and gained so much weight people thought she was pregnant. Any other questions, feel free to message me.
11 years

Good drinks to help gain??

The best weigh gain shake I've made for gaining women (according to them) consists of:
1 pint melted, cold premium vanilla or chocolate ice cream
1 envelope vanilla Scandishake weight gain powder (it's the best tasting, though expensive. Other high-cal powder is fine.)
1 half-pint heavy cream
1/4 cup vegetable oil, or more (tasteless but boosts the cals and fat)

If drunk as a regular shake, you can use any ice cream you wish, like very fattening peanut butter fudge, etc.

If sucked through a tube attached to a hydration bag (as I have usually done), stay with vanilla or chocolate and add enough half & half to make it easy to suck through the tube.

Total cals: 2,720 Total fat grams: 231. Yeah, it packs a punch.
11 years

"the hobby"

LOVE this! So cute and sexy! I love watching a woman slowly let herself go and embrace gluttony and slothsmiley And having just finished uke lessons, I love the music too.
11 years

"letting go"

There is something profoundly arousing and desirable about that phrase, "letting go." As a feeder, I love when a feedee "lets go" and indulges in her deepest appetite and desires. But I, too, have harbored the "letting go" desire for years. I love the thought of mutual gaining and were in such a relationship I suspect I would completely let go as we both grew fatter. It is a very primal urge.
11 years

10lb. challenge!

Sure thought I noticed a new dimplesmiley You were the new 5 lbs sooo well! Help is on the way!
12 years

What feeders don't grasp

Cupkake hit it here. The feeder-feedee relationship is a two-way journey. As a feeder who has fed many women over the years, I admit that have sometimes fallen into the one-sided aspect of feeding. While I always respected the woman and we had so much more going on, I think it was the distance and sporadic visits that drove my desire to feed and fatten into hyperdrive; hurry up and feed and fatten b/c when will we see each other again?

I think the stability of a same-city relationship helps calms both parties down, makes it more like, well, a real relationship. There is nothing more sensual, secure, intimate, sexy, erotic, comforting and loving--not to mention seductive--than a day-to-day feeder-feeder relationship. All relationships boil down to the same things: Mutual respect, desire, love, passion, flexibility, humor, and just plain liking the other person enough to hang out with each other day after day.

Now, where is she?
12 years

Families suck.

Grandparents are immune to such rationale talk. I suggest showing him your amazing pics and say "thanks, perhaps some other time and pass the bangers please."
12 years

Out of shape or in?

Agree with Bangs15, Cupcake and Wretty. There just isn't anything sexier and more erotic than watching (and helping) a feedee get lazier, fatter, flabbier, hungrier. I'm a feeder and a pamperer so I love taking care of a fatty and watching become softer the more she's overfed. To me, it is true sensuality.
12 years

"feeding tubes" what do you think?

Big cutie bonnie wrote:
If the feeding tube was attached to a bottle of WKD then hell yehsmiley

What the hell is WKD? I do, however, make a very delicious and fattening shake that is sucked from a shake bag.
12 years

University shoutouts

University of MO-Columbia and Washington University in St. Louis.
12 years
34567   loading