Stuffing tool - a bit of tech needed

Imagine a discrete sex toy like a vibrator, one of the wearable ones for panties or the kind that gets inserted...choice is yours male or female version.
Also imagine this, a necklace like one of those choker style necklaces with a sensor/switch inside that responds each time you swallow. Every time you swallow the switch kicks the vibrator on to give you some pleasure to your sensitive area!
It runs just long enough for the food to travel into the stomach when it then switches off.
Each time you take another bite and swallow a jolt of pleasure hits you in the right spot...
Thoughts anyone???
1 year

What's your dream stuffing?

Being Nigella Lawson's husband and taste tester... then after becoming her "chubby hubby" I find out it was her plan all along!
How could anyone possibly tell her, "NO, I don't feel like tasting your goodies at midnight!" In fact, I want her to wake me up!
1 year

Milk and bread bloat

I think if one went at this with a competitive eating style...bites of bread and use the milk to help chew and swallow, big things may happen!
1 year

Delta 8 = drastically increased appetite!

I totally stumbled across these by accident at a local tobacco store...let me tell you, I totally just searched on forum specifically to find a thread about gummies to see if I was the only one...
Okay, I bought the same D8 kind of gummies and have found that I am seriously feeling them! I usually eat one on an empty stomach a few minutes before meal, seems this is the best stomach relaxing feeling ive I've ever experienced. Also, at night...turns me into a bottomless pit.
2 years

Cake shake, did i do it right?

Was it a sugar-free cake mix? I did this once and will never do it again! ...same consequences.
I tend to like a pancake shake more...over the next couple of hours you can definitely fill your belly actively swelling slowly and you stay full for hours!
The best thing is you'll find yourself starving again/hungry with an empty stomach a couple of hours after the shake. The shake moves out of the stomach quick and you feel it lower as it travels through your system. I recommend having one a couple of hours before enjoying a big meal! Trust me, this will make you feel really big!
The last time I did this I used Hungry Jack extra fluffy mix with 2% milk. I did 2 cups of mix and 2 cups of milk...enough to make 18 pancakes! This was around 1324 calories.
3 years

Wife trying to be a feeder

ShakesSphere:
She should learn belly massage. With the right moves, she can gently slide food down out of your painfully full stomach. Press and slide in gentle waves. You should focus on deep relaxation to open up your stomach to make more room.

I would love to find some "how tos" on this type of belly massage.
3 years

Sucking it in

I notice that when I relax my belly while eating, i can pack more in. I love just letting it hang out and relaxing.
I have not done this consistently to know if it gets harder to hold in over time.
4 years
12345   loading