Fat fetish community flag

I have played with the idea of symbolism for various orientations and sub-fetishes in the community. Unfortunately I found making a cohesive theme to cover them all quite hard.

I thought a simpler way to define yourself could be the way you orientate the button when you wear it.

13 years

Asking for comments on photos

This is why I imposed a strict no comment rule on myself.

I didn't join this site to give girls a pep-talk every time their feeling self conscious.
13 years

Painfully fake

TubbyBoy wrote
skinnybrit84 wrote
lovesmychub wrote
I wish A-hole members wouldn't take our videos and post them on other sites. Seriously does a disservice for what they really want which is more chicks happily showing their ample bodies.

I can understand your frustration.

But once you post something on the internet, especially something of that nature, you have to be incredibly naive to think it inst going to end up anywhere else.

You know why people do things like stealing photos? Because they can always count on self-righteous people like you to defend their abusive behavior by shaming and belittling their victims. Because they know that there will people absolving them of responsibility for their actions by inverting fault onto those who they steal from. Shame on them and shame on you. This isn't about expecting that nonsense to immediately stop. Insulting people as you just did in defense of those who abuse the members her is obnoxious and uncalled for. The issue isn't whether there will be jerks in this world, but with defining the conduct of these jerks as intolerable. Instead, you've rushed to define yourself as a jerk. If you are viewing these women's photos while being eager to scold them and chastise them as "asking for it" when their rights are abused, YOU are the problem.

Duly noted, I can be a magnificent bastard at times.

I wasn't really going for shaming and belittling of the members, just reacting to something I've seen posted time and time again.

That being regardless of copyright laws, the persons rights, blah blah blah, once you post something on the internet you are basically making it public material. If you aren't prepared for the consequences then don't bloody post it!
13 years

Painfully fake

lovesmychub wrote
I wish A-hole members wouldn't take our videos and post them on other sites. Seriously does a disservice for what they really want which is more chicks happily showing their ample bodies.

I can understand your frustration.

But once you post something on the internet, especially something of that nature, you have to be incredibly naive to think it inst going to end up anywhere else.
13 years

Fat fetish community flag

I really like the thinking behind each of the colours representing areas of the community.

Out of all the pin designs I think the round one is the best.

I also think it would be good to have some kind of symbolism that can be embossed over the flag to represent your 'orientation' in the community.
13 years

Painfully fake

I try to give the benefit of the doubt when looking at such profiles, on the off chance they could be real. And normally a 5 minute conversation would clear any doubt.

Besides if it is someone who happens to get off making other people think there someone else, *** it I am not that bothered.
13 years

Favorite positions

Side Wind-her or the Sim's Position is a classic for fat girls of any size.
13 years

Grrrrrrr.....(bit of a rant)

Yes I am sure his 7 years in medical training, and god know how many in practice, didn't in anyway come into play when assessing your past, current or possible future medical history....
13 years

Dating slim girls - advice

intrepidFA wrote
started dating a cute, funny, generally awesome awesome girl. she's not huge, just a little pudgy but I think she looks great.

So you meet a girl who has all these great quality's, but that still inst enough for you? I suggest you might want to evaluate the relationship as a whole, are these quality's you would put below physical attraction?

Also did you consider that she might really like you, and by losing weight she could actually be trying to seem more attractive to you? If I could offer one piece of advice beyond personal reflection it would be, tell her you find a bit of chub attractive and she shouldn't worry about her weight with you.

I am sorry if I seem harsh, but your "dilemma" does come across as a bit shallow.
13 years

Favorite bands :)

sodafool wrote
I'm probably the only ska fan here, but I'm absolutely obsessed with The Aquabats! reel big fish and streetlight manifesto

LOL at the Aquabats! I think still have my fan club membership card somwhere smiley from back when Travis Barker was in the band!

Oh and on the topic

1. Reverend Horton Heat (seriously awesome live)
2. The Specials
3. The Clash
4. Muse
5. Radiohead
13 years
1234   loading