Your fantasy, my pen: let's craft your dream story!

Stevita:
Unpopular take, but the plagiarism aspect isn't even what turns me off about AI writing; it's the sanitization. Human authors plagiarize off each other all the time; it's Marvel and DC's favorite thing to do. But Human authors have their own quirks; I like to think people are like, "There goes stevita again thinking 'semidarkness' is a word, and whoopdidoo, one of her characters ate out someone'a bellybutton" whether that's a good or a bad thing. AI just doesn't know how to do the kinky dirty fun stuff, you know? And reading a million self-affirmation journeys written by a robot gets hella boring.

That said, I use AI foe my covers, but the covers aren't what you're supposed to pay attention to, and I'd commission art if I could afford it.

good point
3 months

Easier to be a feedee these days?

Unrelated but why does your account say you’re 12 years old???

AskDrFeeder:
Anonymity concerns.

MessyEater:
Jesus. Can’t you see how wrong that is?

You could put any age you want to protect your identity, but you chose 12 when you could have chosen 99…

Mods!!

Think before you speak. There's stricter data tracking rules for profiles of people under 18.
3 months

Your fantasy, my pen: let's craft your dream story!

Hiccupx:
The AI generated tick box sounds like the way to go for now. My take on AI in general is that, human created is better. I predict that in the near future, the Internet is going to be absolutely awash with AI generated content, and the vast majority of it will be sub-standard, mass produced, drivel. The more AI there is, the more human generaled content will seem rare and valuable, and this is what people will want. For instance, there are now quite a few AI generaled images in the pics section, they are quite clever and of some interest for a while, but of far more interest are images of real people.

That's a good take. I think AI is a new shiny tool, like painting must have been when it was first conceived hundreds of thousands of years ago. A new way to take what is in your mind and show it to others. And like all new technologies, there will be a big boom and then probably a big crash to a plateau of real value.

I value human created art most, but there's a fallacy there. AI creating its own content without human input is marginal, but people using AI to create content IS art, imho. Had this discussion a couple days ago with someone, and I'm just going to regurgitate it here. All art is derivative, all art is original, all art is human expression. Just because someone is using a tool that is trained on already existing art doesn't make it ANY less art. We are all trained on existing art, we are all trained on what we see, we all choose tools to ease our time creating. Anyone that does digital art, or traditional, will tell you that other than basic theory, the first step is to understand your media. You can't create your best, realize your vision, if you don't understand / can't properly use your tools. AI is just a better tool. Who knows, perhaps those hundreds of thousands of years ago, the people that were drawing in sand railed against those new paints, said they were cheating, cheap, defaced the value of sand drawings, their impermanence, their volume for interpretation, that paint would detract from human imagination and deform art itself.
3 months

What is an "evil feeder"

IMHO

Unfortunately, terms like "evil" can be very easily misunderstood and conflated in a genre as fraught with pathos, pathology, taboos and repression as this one.

I suppose it really falls into a few categories, right?

1a. Actually evil, like the feeder is a mass murderer that just happens to be a feeder, and the evil may or may not leak into their sexuality.

1b. Evil mainly in feeding, but probably an awful person all around. Force, manipulation, etc., with actually unwilling participants.

2. Wicked or very naughty, but consensual nonconsent at worst.

3. Kinky.

4. Vanilla (but in a good way, lol)

This a great topic, and really does play into popular public perception and media portrayal of all of us on many levels. Most media I see portrays all feeders like 1b at best, when 99% are actually 3 at most, usually 4, and only occasionally fantasize in private about being 2.
9 months

Does your "ideal" weight for a partner differ depending on context?

As a feeder, and ignoring everything else, do you have an ideal weight or maximum weight for your partner, and does that ideal differ if the partner is a one-night-stand or a longterm relationship (or, if it's about your pure sexual-fantasy ideal)?
10 months

I love this commercial

Tbf, I went with titan lol, but still, I appreciate the effort
www.facebook.com/bigfigmattress/videos/1307658960127805/
10 months

Teaching normies to be feedees

I'd go so far as to assume it may be borderline inevitable given the right setup, lack of negative factors, presence of positive, etc. Our culture is so weight-obsessed, fat so taboo, it's practically begging for something like feedism to exist as a major sexuality subculture. And so, I think that many if not most people are to some degree predisposed to it, even if for 99% their life and situational circumstances will never meet in the right combination to evoke it more than in passing.

But for some, with such natural predispositions, open enough, and with a partner interested and encouraging and compassionate and passionate, etc., it makes perfect sense. I mean, it IS intensely erotic on so many levels.

For me personally, feeder-leaning, my first encounter with the genre wasn't even a person, it was a story, I think, though it was very long ago. But all the factors in my circumstances and life and personality and personal experiences are indictive of predisposition. So that when I encountered that story, a simple story, translated from german I think, of a teen having lunch with his chubby girlfriend, it made me uncomfortable but intensely curious. And I was neither manipulated toward it nor turned off from it, which I think is key for anyone in any experience, really. My curiousity and discomfort in combination led me to search out other stories and communities, and choose on my own how I felt about it.

Not quite what you were asking, but relevant I think. When people are introduced to something new, their experience often falls under one of three categories, IMO: pressured into it on one end, or so passingly as to go almost unnoticed on the other, but in the middle is just enough awareness and excitement/anxiety/fun to make an impression without being a turn off. Something expressive or alluring or mysterious, perhaps, or yah, just fun and interesting. I think there's a sweet spot for a lot of different kinds of experiences, and especially introduction to them, that makes them available for integration into your own personality and self.

IMHO, of course.
11 months

Private and/or demographic-specific forums?

I'm sure this has been brought up many times before, but I was wondering about the viability of these.

Private forums have the obvious benefits, but default demographic-specific forums seem like they'd also be a useful idea. I know some users are overwhelmed by attention when they join, and having a safe space to be themselves and get used to the site might help with user retention. Examples might be women-only forums or feedee-only or POC-only forums, which could be easily be filtered to only be visible to users that identify as such.

Thoughts?
1 year

Crippling loneliness

Miachu:
This is why I didn't limit my choices for people only into this kind of stuff. Restricting yourself can impact the potential chances you have with dating someone.

It feels a lot nicer to think about the person first and fetish second, but that's just me

That's an even better idea.
1 year

Crippling loneliness

Date a lot of 'normal' girls and after three months or so tell them what you're into. There's a good chance about 1 in 10 will be open to it if you broach it the right way.

Despite the potential of this and other such sites, it's not a dating site, it can't be, really. It's not that it's not possible to find love on here, people do, but it's a numbers game, like dating in general. And the design of this site and others like it dissuades women from joining, and the intensity of lonely men scares away the ones that do join. But dating sites in general have other issues, besides just being directed at normies, like the male to female ratios, the various 80:20 rules and, again, the intensity and quantity of male attention. Imho, it's better to date irl or through hookup apps, and then tell people about your interests after a few months of being physical. It's a lot of work, but it's better than feeling hopeless and depressed - trust me, I know.
1 year
12345   loading