Babygirl and daddy

Personally I am a huge fan of this integration with feeding.
9 years

Cow fantasies?

Recently gotten into RPing this online. It's rather fantastic.
10 years

Looking for encouragement

You sound like the perfect partner for your lucky BF! I can see your love of food has already had a great affect on you, and it's wonderful to see you eager for more. If you ever need encouragement, you will have plenty of it here.
11 years

Greatest chat up lines that youve heard in ff so far

SumptuousShauna wrote:
"I was wondering if you'd like to do some incest roleplay with me. I really love incest."

I can go for just about anything, but... There's just something about incest that's, you know, WAY more taboo than being obese...

I'm gonna call these Hall-and-Oates moments. 'Cause honey, "I can't go for that! NooOoOoo..."

To each their own but that is a pretty big opening salvo...
11 years

Cum inflation

Not gonna lie, one of my deeper, stranger fantasies.
12 years

*knocking up* fetish?

singlescoop wrote:
For me it's part of being a sub feeder- getting knocked up by my feedee. I want my feedee to be totally in control of me & i want to have tons of his fat babies.
The lactation thing is hot too- i would love to feed him my own breast milk, that would be so amazing.
and I actually like the idea of my feedee impregnating multiple women too, having sex with them whenever he likes. me holding up his huge belly so they can have sex with him.
kinky, i know smiley

While I've never been into the feedee thing myself normally, that scenario makes it sound rather appealing!

As a whole, the knocking up fantasy is one of my bigger kinks, and I'm grateful that there is some overlap with weight gain/feeding.
12 years

What's your biggest feederism turn-on?

I concur with a lot of this thread, ha! I adore fat talk if my lady is into it, little teasing names, talking about how big they will grow and hearing how much it turns them on to be/become that way. Seeing the results as she gets fuller and rounder, and plenty of belly rubs.
12 years