Plateau frustrations

I run into the same problem myself. There comes a point where you just have to eat your way through the plateau. I started working an earlier shift, which meant I stopped eating breakfast because of timing, and the weight piled on. Make up the difference before bedtime. Good luck.
9 years

Female feeders

lovesfatguys wrote:
crescit_eundo81 wrote:
I think the ratio between female feeders and feedee men are like 1/1000. Female feeders are really rare.

Even if women liked fat men with big belly she would rather take fit and athlete men, because of society pressures, fat is discusting ewwwwwww and all those women magazine says that.

You must be really strong to be against society pressures and women just can't handle it.

Not all women are weak-willed, easily pressured individuals you make us out to be. I'm a female feeder, and quite open about it. Possibly even to much. As soon as sexual preferences are brought up in a conversation, I mention it. I own it. I figure if a guy is bothered by it, why waste each others time.

That's a beautiful statement. Admiration.
9 years

How much have you gained?

Just to weigh in myself, 160lbs since late 2009... 240 to a little over 400.
9 years

Ive gained 60 pounds..

You know how wonderful you look, and that it shows, you're just trolling for compliments. You can get all of them you want from me! As someone who has gained over 100lbs, there is nothing as exciting as knowing you've crossed that milestone. Best of luck to you in the future.
10 years

Calories

I have counted calories on occasion, but it's not a big deal to me.

However, this post peaked my interest, so I counted up what I had today. I am surprised that the internet had all the nutrition information at hand - that means I didn't have to burn any calories looking at the packages!

Today was a normal workday, with a normal meal (for me) at dinnertime, and I am at about 6000 calories. A lot of those are Dr. Pepper.....

That's surprising, makes me think I should be fatter than I am now, but I do a lot of walking at work and I am generally an active guy, so I guess I actually work some off.
11 years

Experience with engorge

HighestFat wrote:
WonderWagon wrote:
HighestFat wrote:
atl feeder wrote:
So what are the cheaper alternatives you spoke of?
fenugreek supplements if you take double your personal dose you will be starving

Any links to this stuff? Have there been any side effects that you have noticed? Considering something like this myself...
I really need to post my full review of engorge.

As far as side effects go none at all. The only thing that took getting used to is constantly having to #2 but that is part of how engorge works. Helps clean and speed up digestion.

A review would be great! Thanks
11 years

Experience with engorge

HighestFat wrote:
atl feeder wrote:
So what are the cheaper alternatives you spoke of?
fenugreek supplements if you take double your personal dose you will be starving

Any links to this stuff? Have there been any side effects that you have noticed? Considering something like this myself...
11 years

Dimensionsmagazine down?

rubyripples wrote:
I'm wondering if the problems here are due to the hijacker that attacked this site last week, diverting people to a twitter account.

I was wondering what was up with that... I thought it was something about my mobile device.
11 years

Dimensionsmagazine down?

The Only Weigh is Essex wrote:
Oh dear, Fat Forums being down will mean an influx of fat vag photos, and Dims being down will mean an influx of nasty older women who actually hate being fat and feederism!

I'm gonna get killed now lol smiley

This was good for a laugh this morning! Those are some really cold message boards over there for sure.

Much friendlier over here, but I still hope it gets back up and running. What worries me is that that domain name pops up when you type it in, not just a general error or "website down" message.

If it is down for good, it would surely be the end of an era. Dims has been a beacon for a lot of people in the size-acceptance community, I know it got me started years ago.
11 years

Random fatness

Yes, waffles and ice cream rock the house! Thanks for that tidbit there.
11 years
1234   loading