Fattening him up while watching my diet

Years ago, I dated a woman who watched her figure very closely. Just as a joke, when I wasn't looking, she would take a handful of candy and quickly cram it in my mouth and then laugh hysterically.
12 months

What was your first “im getting so fat” moment?

literally, when people would point out that it looked like I had been eating well lately.
12 months

How big is your belly ?

I've never performed any calculations. What I will say is that I look as though I've ingested a cake in one sitting.
1 year

When did you realize you wanted to be fat?

From the very beginning. When it finally happened, I freaked out. Go figure.
1 year

When did you realize you wanted to be fat?

From the very beginning. When it finally happened, I freaked out. Go figure.
1 year

Fattening him up while watching my diet

Yes, I've experienced this. Many years ago, I dated a woman who would literally bring me a whole cake, pie, or some other rich food product everytime she came over ( which was twice a week).She was watching her weight like a hawk. Not surprisingly, I began to blow up and I'm very short for a guy so it was very evident.
1 year

What does it feel like to go from fit to fat?

It certainly takes time to get used to being seen as a larger person. Some family members will say " He's got a dad bod" others will say, I like the weight on you. It looks good. Some people will give you diet advice.
1 year

Experiences being really short and fat simultaneously

I'm 5'3 and in spite of the fact that my BMI is only 25, I look as though my BMI is much higher. Being that I'm short, I easily round out with each pound.
1 year
12345   loading