Are female fa's or feeders rare or is it that most won't discuss the topic?

I'm certain that similar questions have been raised on this forum. Do most female feeders and FA's shy away from discussing their preferences even online? I can imagine that some of those who come to acknowledge these preferences to themselves are afraid to voice them in the face of a perceived stigma.
Many years ago, a woman who I had dated for a couple of years would always bring a cake or something sweet for me saying that she was worried that I wasn't getting enough to eat.
1 year

What's the one food you can never be full of and be ever fatter

Rice Crispy Treats or Licorice. I can go through a bag of Licorice in an hour. I'm literally obsessive with Rice Crispy Treats.
1 year

Is fat contagious?

Being around heavier people has caused me to think in similar terms. As a result, I'm twenty five pounds heavier than I was a couple of years ago. I don't have any plans of losing it at this time.
1 year

Moment you realized that feederism was for you

When I was much younger, I was fascinated by being fat. I actually wanted to be fat like some of the other people who were my age.
1 year

Wht was the first comment you heard about your weight gain?

Mine is usually * You look like you've been enjoying life" Me: Oh yeah? Them: well you're certainly eating well.
1 year

What was your most embarrassing moment in public?

Looking back, I conclude my most embarrassing moment as when a lady referred to me as an Oompah Loompa considering that not only was I overweight but very short for a guy (5'3).
2 years

Looking back, I conclude my most embarrassing moment as when a lady referred to me as an Oompah Loompa considering that not only was I overweight but very short for a guy (5'3).
2 years

2 years

Question for the big ones

Both are fine with me.
2 years

How fat would you like to be?

Considering how difficult it would be to know whether or not the added weight would cause health to deteriorate, I will simply relegate this to the realm of pure fantasy. I imagine being very rounded in shape. Considering that I'm very short for a guy at 5'3 that could mean as little as being 15 pounds overweight.
2 years
12345   loading