What do you think were the main factors that influenced to become attracted to this kink

I have always been attracted to larger girls.
I've known it since I was young, as I got older I just found out about the kink and it was exactly what I was interested in. I was always attracted to the thicker girls in sports, school, etc.

Cartoons with weight gain were always interesting and those "BEFORE / AFTER" Diet commercials I always found weird, because the "BEFORE" looked cuter.

A random search of weight gain had me find out about it, been sold ever since. I love larger lady partners ones who gain weight, weight gain smut, partners who gain weight / like to be teased, spoiled, etc, I've enjoyed it ever since. Weight is cute.
4 months

Ohio meetup

CLE bros...
7 months

Jobs/careers that will help you get fat

I have a work from home job, it pays very very well, as a feeder its kind of an amazing situation I never thought I would be in, however finding a feedee on the other hand is the hardest part.
7 months

What's some of your most unhinged fantasies?

Not really unhinged,

But book one of those "off the coast of _____" cruises and literally have her eat constantly at each offered buffet meal, every day. This also includes in the private rooms too. This could also include holidays to beaches or mountains.

When you come back everyone will know she gained weight. Then during get togethers with friends, I'll "accidentally" order more food than necessary for her so she blushes infront of everyone. We'll put up the guise of you "trying to lose weight", from taking on nature walks and going to the gym, but everyone subtly will know your a feedee and just enjoying it. Especially if they find out you go out to eat after said walks and "working out".

At each holiday you'll be spoiled with delicious delicacies. And yes, I'll make you wear the same sweater you used to fit in perfectly last year. *poke*
1 year

Ohio [m] lf female friend / feedee [f]

Too many foodie places, not enough foodies
1 year

Your dream interaction?

Hmm dream interactions:

- Constantly reinforce that she's hot as hell (cause she is).
- We go over her family's house for the holidays, they comment on her weight and I defend her and say "We're gonna be working on her weight this year" , we then go out immediately afterwards ordering her favorite foods, and I pamper her. Next year, around the same time, wear the same outfits... she's gained more weight.
- Trips to places with good food, and a regular cozy cabin trip.
- She plays games and I tease her while she's playing a game or trying to concentrate.

Uhhhh on the dom sides of things..
- Dom her with confectionaries and appetizers when we go out.
- Dom her with confectionaries and appetizers when we stay in... ties and knots are fun.
- Have her eat something simple and easy on all fours, while turning her on.
- She teases when we go out, over eats, and unbuttons the bottom of shirts / pants to "tease".
- Go on one of those cruises, you know, endlesss buffets and such.
- Sports / Lingerie / Thrift store shop for outfits that are too small for eachtother, with the intent of ripping them off at later times.

You know... the little things..
1 year

Ohio [m] lf female friend / feedee [f]

Offer still stands >.>
Will also play games with you and hangout on discord too.
1 year

New search feature on pics and videos

I think this is a poor decision for the website in the long run, the addition of artwork and food is a good idea, but you should still have sub categories within them that way people can look at what they prefer.

With cookies enabled I see no difference.

I typically run with cookies disabled and also disable the google analytics handshake via my own browser, but I have tried others and there are no categories.
4 years

Chat-bots running scripts for money.

hiccupx:
Next time you come across one please could you flag their profile, giving chat bot as the reason. We'll then look into it.

Will do,

I did not know that was a thing on the profiles.
5 years
1234   loading