Messages not working

Mine is working now too. Thanks!
6 days

Messages not working

Mine too, click on messages and it brings up error code.
1 week

Skinny female feeders

Petite Feeder:
I think fattening people up gives me a sense of accomplishment. I feel a bit like an artist showing off my masterpiece when I go out in the world with the fat person I created. I think I also feel kind of maternal about them. I think of my sister who nursed two chubby babies while herself becoming quite thin as they literally sucked the weight off of her.

While fattening up my last partner, I got down to about 90 pounds, just to feel the contrast between his lush flab and my bones. It was awesome to know that my "creations" were over three times my size (in the case of my boyfriend) and more than double my weight (my roommate). They both looked so amazing with their thick legs, their plump arms, and their huge round bellies. And I looked like a tiny ballerina.

Amazing! Thanks again for sharing your feelings about being a slender feeder!
I would love to be sculpted by you! šŸ˜
I am already more than 3 times your size, would you like to help me get to 4 or 5 times bigger?

I am captivated by the contrast you describe! For me, I would appreciate being showed off by you and I would be proud to be with such an attractive woman who is obviously into my size; when so many women will only give me a look of disgust or pity.
2 years

Saying she's getting sooo fat when really he is

Petite Feeder:
I have always enjoyed cooking and baking for other people. And I have always been drawn to and fascinated by fat bodies. In art (Reubens, Botero, etc) and in real life. There's just something beautiful to me about those lush curves on women and men. And if I can feed others to the point where they become big and round, nothing makes me happier.

Yet for my own body, I feel the need to be slim. The level of my obsession ebbs and flows, but I prefer to be a little underweight. I don't think it's because I don't deserve to fatten up to the standard of beauty I find so appealing in others. I think I just need the control over my own shape and size, even as I control the expansion of my feedee. I like looking at the numbers...tracking my calories as I also track the food I feed to others. I think it's interesting that I can survive on a thousand or so calories while I can stuff someone as much as ten times that. I suppose I do get a vicarious thrill from watching someone gorge on ice cream and cake. I can almost taste it myself. I live to watch others enjoy their food, and of course I love watching their bodies grow.

Occasionally I will stuff myself. Just to experience the feeling. But then I will balance it by eating less and exercising more to lose whatever I might have gained. Sometimes i will bloat with water or diet soda and watch my belly get rounder and see the number on the scale go up by a few pounds. Of course for me, it can't be anything more than temporary.

Thanks for sharing your experiences! I think a lot of slender feeders may feel the way that you do! As someone who appreciates a slender feeder, I really think you have a healthy attitude about your own body. Women, more than men in western cultures in general, experience a strong social pressure to be thin with the fairly obvious results of unhealthy relationships with food. Displacing your desire for actually gaining to your partner is really only a problem if your partner isnā€™t into it! That is why you are here!
I personally love to see a temporarily stuffed/bloated belly on a slender woman - almost as much as I enjoy being stuffed to my limits!
2 years

How many female feeders are on here?

Petite Feeder:
I don't think I care whether a feedee is fit, average, or heavy to begin with. I just enjoy spoiling them with treats and watching them grow larger. I have really only "fattened up" two people. My ex-boyfriend and my (female roommate). He was pretty average sized to begin with. She started out on the chubby side. Of course my friends and coworkers do admonish me for trying to fatten them up when I bring in trays of homemade brownies or cheesecakes or other such sweets. But of course I wouldn't really try to help so.eone get fat without consent.

But if I am enlisted to help someone gain weight, faster is better. I am a little impatient and love to see quick results.

Wow, I wish I had someone like you at work! Even if you werenā€™t interested in me specifically, I would certainly never refuse homemade sweets!

Having an in person feeder does certainly help me to gain quickly! Petite Feeder I would love to be fed by you!
2 years

Why are fa's so closeted?

grizzly_hunter:
I've never wanted to make a guy feel uncomfortable by telling him his chubbiness is a turn on. I mean I have in the past but it didn't end well so I'm hesitant to try irl again

Safer to save that for online communities where I know it's kosher

I just want to say as a man who has been fat and shy since childhood that I waited for most of 20 years for an FA woman to tell me that she was interested and it just never happened. I came to believe that no woman would ever find me attractive. I never had a woman say she liked my fat belly until I found the online feederism community in my late 30ā€™s!
I would say that many fat men are not used to being approached by women in general and may be suspicious of their intentions, but I certainly would have appreciated a woman taking the initiative!
3 years

Do you ever feel shame for this fetish ?

I am sorry you had to experience that! I really donā€™t like being teased or shamed for being fat by anyone, much less for liking fat people!
It is very important to verify your feedee is aware of the potential health risk- both parties need to give full consent! Not all feeders are prepared to accept that this is a risky fetish.

Sigyn:
Absolutely - as a feeder/FA, I am constantly worried that someone will ā€œoutā€ me. Iā€™ve been teased for liking and dating bigger guys and I just donā€™t want to listen to it or be shamed for liking what I like. Too many people out there that get pleasure from making people feel horrible about themselves - no judging if thatā€™s what they are into with a willing participant, but people can just be really mean.

Also, there is some part of me that worries about hurting someone (Like physically making them sick). I will never try to encourage someone that isnā€™t 100% sure that they want that for themselves.
3 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

ichiori99:
I feel appreciated as Iā€™m becoming a fatter woman

I appreciate you now and as you grow! But I know what you mean.
4 years

Eating more and more

Getting chubby:
I know I did this to myself I wanted to be fat but lately I find that I am eating more and more even when I am not hungry is this normal now that I am big

ChubbyBunnie:
I understand this! Iā€™m at a point where I was 140 pounds two years ago and 150 last year. Iā€™m almost pushing 170. As my weight gets closer to 200 than 100 I start to get a little anxious about it. Iā€™m consuming 3500 cal a day compared to 1800 which is what Iā€™m supposed to have and Iā€™m not really even trying some days it seems like it would be incredibly difficult to find ways to keep my self satisfied at only 1800 cal which is honestly what my fitness app says Iā€™m supposed to consume to maintain my weight so apparently I am entitled to less than that if I want to shed any of these pounds

Getting chubby:
At first I had force fed myself to gain the weight and then I started to eat junk food and as I gained I found that I was beginning to like junk food I know that I could never go back to consuming the calories that I had when I was thin also found that the weight come on easier now almost without trying

ChubbyBunnie:
All I have to do is smoke a bong and suddenly itā€™s like I have a brand new appetite no matter how much food or beverage is in my stomach
(`ļ½„Ī˜ļ½„Ā“) sometimes I force myself to finish the snacks I know I didnā€™t need because I donā€™t want to be a wasteful little piggy. So I might be in that stage of fattens

I don't smoke, but I have wondered if there was a particular variety of weed that brings on the munchies more than other types? Does it make a difference smoking rolled, with a bong vs. eating it?- i.e. baked into even more fattening brownies or cookies? I am not morally opposed to marijuana use, but I am allergic to smoke.
4 years

Is is possible for a man to pleasure himself with his fat belly?

My belly is big enough I can rub my cock up against it if I am sitting up when I masturbate - it covers and envelops most of my shaft when I do that. I am not too big to reach myself, but it would be more difficult if I got much bigger - I would need some help in that case! :-) Stuffing, Jiggling and rubbing my huge gut also gets me excited, but not enough to cum by itself.
5 years
12345   loading