Roll call! any other autistic feedist in the house?

Worked hard to achieve high functionality but still autistic since the start.
9 months

What is your height?

6'4" 255 at the moment
Weight fluxs up an down frequently and I hide my weight when just wearing basic clothes
10 months

Miachu's q&a

If you could suddenly master any one skill without any effort or trying, what skill would it be?

I must note that I'm not referring to fantastical abilities or superpowers. Though you can go for broke and touch on the superpower one as a bonus question answer if you wish.
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Miachu:
Heh heh your you go fellas,

For starters, Not entitled. What i mean Is them not being selfish, unreasonable, the latter. I want to be treated as equils, not having a power dynamic.

They would be funny, reasonably, humble. Genuinely nice person.

one that wouldn't judge me based on my interests or things I like. Not being a overly protective person, to point little things get them worried for me, Such as say using a knife or something (Ik people like that and it Annoys me haha)

Over all they would be a person that i can vibe with and share the rest of my life with, with a family

A fun and thought out response which I can invision what or whom you are looking for as it does scratch the surface of the subject. There are many sides of course.
1 year

Miachu's q&a

If you could build the perfect partner, what would they be like?

Giving the hard hitting question a shot as it is interesting how people answer.
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Hmm, if you could make an anime of your own without restriction, what kind would it be and what would its story be about?
1 year

Video game worlds you'd love to live in

Final Fantasy 7, Skies of Arcadia, Megaman Legends, Banjo Kazooie, or Pokemon

Each one has different reasons as to why
1 year

Fat and buff

Strong fat is a rarity in of itself and is quite fun once the balance is met. Being able to move things is nice and you might become larger because of the added strength.
1 year

Geeky/gamer people, come say hi!

Old school gamer geek sporting a massive libraries of: videogames, anime, movies, and books. Bit of a jack of all trades type that draws, writes, and designs on top of it all. Don't be afraid to say hi.
3 years

"my bf is obsessed with obese girls he forced me to become one"

I watched that thing a bit ago and it really does piss me off something fierce. The feeder in that said tale was royally screwed up in the head. Given how many people are on this damn planet its bound to happen then get posted. Assuming it wasn't a cobbled together fiction. There has to be some embellishment in it for sure. If that is all true then its worse case scenario.

Fetishes getting demonized by the act of a dip shit. Ie one to ruin it for the all type of thing.
4 years
1234   loading