Weight gain and penis size
15 replies, 19951 views
I actually would not mind to get to the point that my bel...
Last reply, 5 years
Immobile ssbbw fantasy
1 reply, 3278 views
Yes me too. Id love to cover up with her “blubber blanketâ
Last reply, 5 years
How many times have you been told to lose weight?
18 replies, 21181 views
My endocrinologist keeps telling me to lose weight. I go ...
Last reply, 5 years
Meeting an immobile person
9 replies, 14894 views
My maternal grandmother was really heavy when I knew her ...
Last reply, 5 years
Never feeling full?
3 replies, 5099 views
I feel this all the time especially after eating an edible.
Last reply, 5 years
Are there really any lifestyle differences between 600 lbs and 700 lbs?
1 reply, 4294 views
The fattest that I had gotten to was around 488 Onc...
Last reply, 5 years
Immobility and beyond
5 replies, 7119 views
I ask you to choose me for your next lucky feedee.
Last reply, 5 years
Fupa questions
25 replies, 33403 views
What happens is that when some of us males germinate ...
Last reply, 5 years
Ask me
5 replies, 7908 views
What was your starting weight?
Also how are things...
Last reply, 5 years
Immobile feedees
7 replies, 16338 views
The ratio of female feeders to male feedees is absurd
Last reply, 5 years
Immobile/almost immobile/ssi benefits
4 replies, 5511 views
I'm on SSDI (Social Security Disability Insurance, N...
Last reply, 6 years