Obvious brain washing
4 replies, 14209 views
My approach has always been conveying that my wife has &q...
Last reply, 7 years
What is the heaviest man you have dated?
6 replies, 7580 views
I don't think I ever dated a man under 300lbs. altho...
Last reply, 7 years
Extreme but independent obesity?
6 replies, 9599 views
I would love my feedee to be able to waddle around the h...
Last reply, 7 years
How to gain with limited health issues
4 replies, 9983 views
true, hence only watch it
Last reply, 7 years
Leg and feet pain when waddling
2 replies, 5026 views
Let me tell you... going to a running store and havin...
Last reply, 7 years
Weight gain shake recipe
1 reply, 5237 views
Peanut butter, bananas, icecream, Aunt Bessie's Choc...
Last reply, 7 years
Extreme and chastity...
2 replies, 3965 views
I have the will, now what is the way???
:)
Last reply, 7 years
Kind of taboo. but does anyone have a racial kink?
1 reply, 4786 views
It's odd, as some one mixed "race" myself,...
Last reply, 7 years
Size comparison who prefers to be bigger than their partner and why?
10 replies, 17051 views
I like to be the skinny girl next to a fat hog of a man
Last reply, 7 years
Ssbbw adult sites?
2 replies, 5685 views
I've been kicking around writing a story here ba...
Last reply, 7 years
Travel by air?
1 reply, 4755 views
Last time I flew, I was wedged quite snugly into my seat,...
Last reply, 7 years
Belly changes.....
2 replies, 4003 views
mine is kind of like a 5 o'clock shadow but the hair...
Last reply, 7 years
The shortest possible full life
2 replies, 5024 views
For me…. Right now…. Gaining is more of a fantasy...
Last reply, 7 years
Consideration for immobility
3 replies, 8090 views
That’s exactly what I always use on every feedee
Last reply, 7 years