What is your christmas & new years menu?
2 replies, 8231 views
Christmas Eve: Chinese takeout, featuring crab rangoon, t...
Last reply, 5 years
Chocolate brownie mug cake for those in chat
1 reply, 4705 views
Sounds delicious! Cannot wait to try it. :3
Last reply, 5 years
Has anyone tried deep fried butter?
4 replies, 6549 views
I’ve never tried it, but I know how it’s made. Simi...
Last reply, 5 years
Japanese food. i have recipes!
3 replies, 6897 views
Tomorrow night I’ll be making oven baked chicken katsu....
Last reply, 5 years
Favorite pizza toppings?
1 reply, 6084 views
Pepperoni, mozzarella, ham, red pepper,
Last reply, 5 years
How to add oil to things?
1 reply, 3501 views
Thank you, I’ll try that out! I eat a lot of pasta,...
Last reply, 6 years
How often/much heavy cream should i be drinking?
2 replies, 3754 views
What nuts would you recommend?!
Last reply, 6 years
Macaroni burrito?
2 replies, 4262 views
It was something he came up with on his own.
Last reply, 6 years
Lazy man's healthy slop (easy meal inspired by a panera), makes multiple servings
2 replies, 4434 views
12 minutes 33 seconds later:
Last reply, 6 years
Nutella and heavy cream?
2 replies, 4169 views
I mean I've made "shakes" using a few scoo...
Last reply, 6 years
Heavy cream
1 reply, 2547 views
I did that and diet change. Well diet change first then t...
Last reply, 6 years
Getting fat and staying healthy?
3 replies, 9646 views
Oh how did I miss this.
While I don't know ex...
Last reply, 6 years
High calorie egg nog recipe
1 reply, 5710 views
My reading says that alcohol itsele (vs all the stuff we ...
Last reply, 6 years