Books on feederism lifestyle
2 replies, 1760 views
Are you talking about non-fiction?
Last reply, 2 years
Need advice on how to be a feeder on a budget
4 replies, 3359 views
For real, this. Also baking. Baking mixes are a good ...
Last reply, 2 years
Gaining with fatty liver disease
4 replies, 2820 views
Best thing is to lay off alcohol.
Last reply, 2 years
Ever liked fat from the opposite gender that you’re attracted to?
10 replies, 4343 views
Not attracted to the opposite gender but I can appreciate...
Last reply, 2 years
Is there anything about self-care that i should keep in my
11 replies, 6712 views
As someone over 500 lb, I would say, 'Keep your body...
Last reply, 2 years
Budget gaining
9 replies, 4517 views
Discount brands of boxed Macaroni-and-cheese (you boil th...
Last reply, 2 years
Plus size clothing
4 replies, 2418 views
I have had a lot of luck with biggerbras.com for size 8X ...
Last reply, 2 years
Working your heart
4 replies, 2262 views
How about stuff like practice boxing or maybe even swimmi...
Last reply, 2 years
Any good ideas for stomach ache
2 replies, 2243 views
Can confirm mint tea is great to settle an overstuffed be...
Last reply, 2 years
How to eat big amount of food
1 reply, 2911 views
Don't worry about it too much one way or the oth...
Last reply, 2 years
Stomach capacity
6 replies, 4421 views
Yes to all of this. However, I just want to tack on t...
Last reply, 2 years
Calories to maintain at a high weight
4 replies, 3423 views
Yes-- Even at 4 to 5,000 calories a day, I'm str...
Last reply, 2 years
Foot care?
2 replies, 1918 views
Carrying around all my weight is pretty hard on my feet, ...
Last reply, 2 years
Cars for 400lb plus
25 replies, 24325 views
My wife’s fit into her little Mitsu Mirage is getting t...
Last reply, 2 years
Sleeves to long on 3xl
4 replies, 2868 views
The problem is that there are so many variations in the s...
Last reply, 2 years
Practical fat habits
10 replies, 8722 views
Walk every day, even just a leisurely 30 min stroll. Espe...
Last reply, 2 years
Advice for accepting fetish?
5 replies, 4149 views
+1.
Associating with more fatties will help in the ...
Last reply, 2 years
Under belly rash
10 replies, 6980 views
I have a huge tummy, and I have this issue year-round. Ca...
Last reply, 2 years
Is gaining weight and having a belly legitimately bad for your health?
1 reply, 2296 views
Like all things medical, it depends.
Having a bell...
Last reply, 2 years