Changes i've noticed
4 replies, 2221 views
I also need a new office chair. Mine had a 200isj pound l...
Last reply, 2 years
Supplements, do they work?
5 replies, 4394 views
Medication does sound like it'll help skip the work ...
Last reply, 2 years
Does bloating help expand your belly capacity?
3 replies, 2916 views
Honestly, it sounds like you need more fiber in your ...
Last reply, 2 years
Heavy-duty beds
1 reply, 1743 views
Yes, with the queen bed, I found the mattress was key...
Last reply, 2 years
Struggling to motivate self to eat
6 replies, 4356 views
Gotta have some fiber in your diet. Keeps things regu...
Last reply, 2 years
How has your metabolism changed nearing or in your 30s?
5 replies, 3929 views
I'm 28, and I'm finding it easier to gain m...
Last reply, 2 years
Hard belly vs soft belly
2 replies, 3080 views
The cool thing is that when you exercise, your body w...
Last reply, 2 years
Building up a tolerance to fast food stomachaches
1 reply, 2046 views
Darling, your stomach hurts because you are overdoing...
Last reply, 2 years
Giving up on vegetarianism
2 replies, 2001 views
Oh, I would hope you’d have a better reason for it ...
Last reply, 2 years
Medical concerns
8 replies, 5335 views
This
Vitamins can be incredibly useful. Many of the mo...
Last reply, 2 years
Plus sized nudism
1 reply, 2480 views
I love being in my birthday suit! But in Canada it can ge...
Last reply, 2 years
'retired' stuffers, feedees, gainers, and feeders
1 reply, 2748 views
I'm 27, but I'm a retired gainer. Just deci...
Last reply, 2 years
Stuck thinking i am the skinny dude
1 reply, 2569 views
From the people I've talked to on this website,f...
Last reply, 2 years
Yet another "beginner's advice" thread
4 replies, 3883 views
I think that stuffing and heavy cream in excess can lead ...
Last reply, 2 years
Belly belts/obesity bands?
5 replies, 3109 views
The power of the internet baby! Glad I could help.
Last reply, 2 years