How do i become a better feedee?
1 reply, 3468 views
If you want to be a better feedee to your feeder, the...
Last reply, 4 years
Earning money on eating?
5 replies, 6142 views
I don't think you have to be a woman to earn money...
Last reply, 4 years
Anyone women have experience going no bra or bralette at a higher weight?
1 reply, 4745 views
I'm the proud owner of a 36D rack. A bra is a suppor...
Last reply, 4 years
Diabetes and weight gain
3 replies, 5365 views
Diabetic here. Been one for all my life. I second wha...
Last reply, 4 years
What’s the best way to approach finding a feedee as a newcomer?
3 replies, 8847 views
To find a feedee, this site and/or Feabie would beat the ...
Last reply, 4 years
What are things that help slow your metabolism?
3 replies, 4637 views
Alcohol. Especially cocktails for those who mostly drink ...
Last reply, 4 years
How to grow massive moobs ?
9 replies, 11084 views
You not only need estrogen, but you need something to...
Last reply, 4 years
How to take good photos?
4 replies, 4957 views
I'm not a pro but I do take all my own photos an...
Last reply, 4 years
Very bloated from drinking but don't need to pee
1 reply, 3315 views
You may want to get tests of liver and kidney function.
Last reply, 4 years
How to encourage
3 replies, 6192 views
Alright, so I appreciate everyone who helped discuss it f...
Last reply, 4 years
How to stress eat?
2 replies, 3088 views
As a stress eater I can say that for me the payoff is the...
Last reply, 4 years
Tips to keep gaining
4 replies, 7105 views
Well my friend I too hit the wall at 210-224 pounds f...
Last reply, 4 years
Getting rid of the fetish?
12 replies, 14450 views
I've had a similar experience in regards to being a ...
Last reply, 4 years
50lbs and 40lbs up and curious to hear others' experiences
7 replies, 14468 views
Good luck! It has been great reading your updates, and I...
Last reply, 4 years
Is fat sex dangerous?
6 replies, 7702 views
Had the best sex last night with the wife we’d had in q...
Last reply, 4 years
How do i become satisfied?
1 reply, 4015 views
Some of that is from you stretching out your stomach....
Last reply, 4 years