Stuffing with two people
1 reply, 4256 views
I think it is so nice that you can share your passion...
Last reply, 5 years
Sugaring feedees: does "sugar feedees" are a thing?
1 reply, 10942 views
Zzzzzzzzzzzz
Last reply, 5 years
Subcutaneous fat
3 replies, 4312 views
Apparently heavy cream reduces visceral fat (the hard...
Last reply, 5 years
Heartburn/stomach pain…
2 replies, 5132 views
Try over the counter antacids. Ask the pharmacist and see...
Last reply, 5 years
Looking for the fastest most unhealthy way of gaining
8 replies, 17035 views
One thing my little butterball did a lot of in his early ...
Last reply, 5 years
Breakfast or no breakfast?
2 replies, 4431 views
I've heard that sumo wrestlers in training (i.e....
Last reply, 5 years
Only belly
13 replies, 25290 views
I've been eating lots of sugar, booze n breads n pas...
Last reply, 5 years
Think i'm becoming a feedee. i'm scared.
7 replies, 16166 views
Everything you said is exactly me! It seems that bein...
Last reply, 5 years
Slowing metabolism
3 replies, 5620 views
Thanks for your concern. I appreciate it!)
Last reply, 5 years
Best food for a growing beer belly
3 replies, 5455 views
Besides beer, pizza and pasta is sure to keep your belly ...
Last reply, 5 years
Bed frame suggestions
3 replies, 4457 views
My wife and I combined are between 800-850 and have a big...
Last reply, 5 years
Any advice?
1 reply, 2884 views
Aah... As someone with an ED history. I started as seduci...
Last reply, 5 years
Heavy cream gives more vitality?
2 replies, 5300 views
Not necessarily. You can undereat a little every day ...
Last reply, 5 years
Dealing with nausea
1 reply, 3832 views
Pumpkin enzyme, ginger ale can help digest and soothe whe...
Last reply, 5 years