Places to buy dressier clothes for bhm
1 reply, 5371 views
Yep, that is one of the sexiest looks on a guy.
Last reply, 5 years
What happens next?
2 replies, 3677 views
I’m just about 5’6”. My goal was 250-260+. I got to...
Last reply, 5 years
I’m afraid my gain is on the brink of getting out of control
6 replies, 12874 views
Both of you guys are spot on. I have always been self...
Last reply, 5 years
Plus size swimwear?
6 replies, 6444 views
Lane bryant just increased their cup sizes. Encourage h...
Last reply, 5 years
Bf wants to lose weight and i dont know how to feel about it...
2 replies, 4912 views
Oh, he knows. He sorta likes it too but he got too bi...
Last reply, 5 years
Mentos
4 replies, 7002 views
I’d wait a few days before trying it again just to give...
Last reply, 5 years
Did i fuck up my liver?
2 replies, 4325 views
Aside from the previously responses about hep etc, I ...
Last reply, 5 years
Bhms with high blood pressure? how do you manage?
8 replies, 8146 views
I've been on Lisinopril for a few years now and it k...
Last reply, 5 years
Healty and fat
12 replies, 13386 views
sumo wrestlers (while training) consume huge amounts of a...
Last reply, 5 years
Bras for big titties
7 replies, 15747 views
I’ll have to mention Wacoal to my other half. I see her...
Last reply, 5 years
Gaining and lifting
4 replies, 5676 views
No I still eat a lot though! I’ve been going to th...
Last reply, 5 years
Weight gain regiments
6 replies, 10947 views
My regime is to drink a shake or a high calorie frapp...
Last reply, 5 years
Regreat with your weight.
16 replies, 19182 views
I couldn't picture myself being skinny. I get th...
Last reply, 5 years
Inexpensive, high calorie food that can be bought in bulk?
6 replies, 6713 views
Cartons of double cream and yoghurt are good for weight g...
Last reply, 5 years