Resizing jewelry, rings in particular? experiences?
2 replies, 4335 views
My ring has always been a little tight since the wedding ...
Last reply, 6 years
What’s the general consensus on body hair?
8 replies, 11684 views
My apologies to the staff of FF.
I certainly didn&apos...
Last reply, 6 years
Too much too quick
1 reply, 8315 views
Yea, I'm not going to waste my time simply becau...
Last reply, 6 years
Overeating secretly
4 replies, 9534 views
My gaining is totally secret. My problem is concealing th...
Last reply, 6 years
Slowing down
5 replies, 10599 views
My wife is 5'6" and was still a pretty quick wa...
Last reply, 6 years
Long distance relationship turned me into my own feedee
2 replies, 5136 views
This is happening to me. It’s an experience I wouldn’...
Last reply, 6 years
Partner on diet. help?
5 replies, 6421 views
You didn’t give much context so I’m left to judge the...
Last reply, 6 years
Skinny gf
1 reply, 3623 views
Communication is really the key!
Even if you want to hid...
Last reply, 6 years
How unhealthy is being an bbw/ssbbw, really?
12 replies, 23842 views
My what metric? I mean wrt to dosage and hepatoxicici...
Last reply, 6 years
Fat acceptance?
1 reply, 3153 views
When I first signed up it was more for the acceptance.
...
Last reply, 6 years
Plus size shopping
1 reply, 5570 views
I have noticed that thrift have changed with the adve...
Last reply, 6 years
How to gain discretely? embarrassed at what others think.
11 replies, 16511 views
Yeah the ice gets replaced with more milk. So if a ve...
Last reply, 6 years
Interested in gaining
1 reply, 5527 views
I've heard that one way to go about it is to foc...
Last reply, 6 years
My girlfriend wants to become my feedee but..
7 replies, 12702 views
Yea...as others have mentioned communication is the key. ...
Last reply, 6 years
Is it possible to gain weight and still remain healthy while not taking yours off of one's life?
3 replies, 4192 views
Yeah, you could have genetic dispositions to differen...
Last reply, 6 years
How to eat a lot of calories without feeling like crap?
1 reply, 2943 views
Eat good food, not junk. Pasta is an easy choice. Carbs a...
Last reply, 6 years