A question about cta on either free or premium stories
2 replies, 4259 views
Thank you for the clarification!
Last reply, 5 years
Having issues making my story
2 replies, 3956 views
Well ,that is the story I had planned anyway, they start ...
Last reply, 5 years
Horror with a ssbhm/ffa bent
12 replies, 12046 views
Hmmm maybe just setting it in college would be safer? I o...
Last reply, 5 years
Story inspiration?
3 replies, 5368 views
Another is about a womanising lesbian who uses women ...
Last reply, 5 years
Last page feature missing?
5 replies, 6701 views
THANK YOU to everyone who brought this up and to the mods...
Last reply, 5 years
Recently updated stories
19 replies, 22857 views
I do not like it when certain writers take up valuable st...
Last reply, 5 years
Trying to figure out a movtivation for a character
7 replies, 8563 views
Thank you, I'm actually glad to have a list like thi...
Last reply, 6 years
Struggling with conflict in my story
9 replies, 8239 views
I'm really glad the only problems are spelling and g...
Last reply, 6 years
New story
1 reply, 2685 views
I know what it’s like to not get any comments, so here ...
Last reply, 6 years
What do you feel is missing in current content that could be filled?
13 replies, 19033 views
I want genre fiction, too! What I really want is good qu...
Last reply, 6 years
Where should i post new content?
4 replies, 6555 views
The quality here is hit or miss, but that’s the same wi...
Last reply, 6 years
Writing withdrawal
2 replies, 4543 views
The story is Law of Abundance if you'd like to rea...
Last reply, 6 years
Bhm feedee romance/satire novel
6 replies, 6401 views
If that link doesn't work I also have it up on Ao3 n...
Last reply, 6 years