Story not displaying correct number of chapters
4 replies, 5720 views
thanks boss!
Last reply, 7 years
New story: waldo wyde - circus fat man
1 reply, 2172 views
Posted the Final chapters of my ‘Waldo Wyde - Circus Fa...
Last reply, 7 years
Please check your story section
2 replies, 3776 views
Hi, thank you for pointing this out and trying to change ...
Last reply, 7 years
Constructive criticism, comments, etc.
1 reply, 3225 views
Yes, I like comments on my stories, especially if there a...
Last reply, 7 years
Putting your story into the correct section
2 replies, 3744 views
That is a great idea. I'll put it to him! Thanks :)
Last reply, 7 years
Italics and bold
3 replies, 4790 views
all caps works just fine for EMPHASIS the rare event need...
Last reply, 7 years
Stories to appear in a different order
6 replies, 6757 views
The only thing that’s really changed is the ‘more...
Last reply, 7 years
Heather and lucy
1 reply, 3944 views
The writer might have deleted their account, if that happ...
Last reply, 7 years
Punctuation being replaced with “?euro?â€
6 replies, 5677 views
Thanks for this pointer, I've now changed the server...
Last reply, 7 years
Unusual occurrence
2 replies, 3747 views
I suspect it may have something to do with the server cha...
Last reply, 7 years
Text symbols
1 reply, 3006 views
I don’t understand the phrase “plain textâ€Â
Last reply, 8 years
Using numbers in weight gain stories
4 replies, 7242 views
Even when avoiding actual numbers, implied numbers can be...
Last reply, 8 years
How do i add a new chapter
1 reply, 3350 views
Go to my stories and click the edit icon to edit your st...
Last reply, 8 years