Assessing number of views
2 replies, 4988 views
Thank you, It does pretty well for being somewhat nic...
Last reply, 8 years
Other places for feederism stories?
2 replies, 4819 views
i know the dimentions site used to be good, but it closed...
Last reply, 8 years
Different styles of role playing?
1 reply, 2662 views
Best pickup line ever (NOT)!
Last reply, 8 years
The best thing i've ever written is on a fetish site?
2 replies, 3522 views
Yeeeesssss, glad I'm not the only one. Writing i...
Last reply, 8 years
Which story should i write?
4 replies, 4439 views
😂😂 Thank you~ I do love writing stori...
Last reply, 8 years
Body statistics
1 reply, 4697 views
6' 1" at 280-290 would be chubby with distinct ...
Last reply, 8 years
Post all poetry in this thread
6 replies, 11306 views
I'mma just assume we can also post non-fat poetry he...
Last reply, 8 years
Not fitting in
1 reply, 3373 views
have you set the story search fields here to either "...
Last reply, 8 years
Best force feeding / hansel and gretel type stories
1 reply, 6145 views
anyone remember an old one from DeviantArt a few years ag...
Last reply, 8 years
Gifts
1 reply, 4196 views
Yes I fully agree, the chapter I'm referencing here ...
Last reply, 8 years
Story requests/ideas
6 replies, 6611 views
Un jeune homme se retrouve seul car tout les gens ont dis...
Last reply, 8 years
Story idea requests
1 reply, 4584 views
can't, sorry man. I have lists a mile long I'm ...
Last reply, 8 years
Long, drawn out stories
9 replies, 11413 views
Part of that may be that the more chapters you have, ...
Last reply, 8 years
Abuse for stories.
4 replies, 6031 views
I am not a troll. I agree my writing involves a certain a...
Last reply, 8 years
Feed me with some idea's/story lines!
1 reply, 3044 views
I have some lists on my DA - help yourself. Tho I have t...
Last reply, 8 years
I’m looking for a certain type of story
1 reply, 2995 views
Oh no I just saw the �searching for a story thread...
Last reply, 8 years
Fantasy feeder is not story friendly
6 replies, 7804 views
"Most views" is a good way to search, but a...
Last reply, 8 years