Write a story together
1 reply, 5545 views
Her first thought was that nobody could look like that: s...
Last reply, 8 years
Unexpected deletions
7 replies, 8217 views
Thanks Built, I get your meaning about typing in the iPad...
Last reply, 8 years
Story with furturisric ai theme?
1 reply, 4169 views
Ive done one on aliens taking over the world, if that’s...
Last reply, 8 years
Historical fiction weight gain stories
1 reply, 4562 views
for bhm/ffa
Junepearl has some historical stories post...
Last reply, 8 years
I will finish an unfinished story.
2 replies, 4574 views
Thanks for the free publicity guys! :)
Glad you both e...
Last reply, 8 years
Story trouble shooting
2 replies, 3660 views
My chapter total was around 6 thousand characters, and is...
Last reply, 8 years
I'm writing story
1 reply, 2753 views
Thats the best reason to create these types of stories is...
Last reply, 8 years
New club butterfat
1 reply, 2408 views
Another three chapters up.
At this rate I'll be d...
Last reply, 8 years
Grandma fattening (story request)
3 replies, 6104 views
Oh yeah (sorry for the late response) there are a few
Re...
Last reply, 8 years
Ssbbhm interactive stories
1 reply, 4720 views
I've contributed myself to a couple of slightly simi...
Last reply, 8 years