Bloating/ stuffing quickly
4 replies, 7026 views
I have tried most of these stuffing/ bloating tricks but ...
Last reply, 6 years
Cannabis for fattening
1 reply, 7688 views
I’m always a little leery of anecdotal reports when it ...
Last reply, 6 years
Dreaming...
6 replies, 9086 views
I went by the hostess cakes display the other day and rem...
Last reply, 6 years
Tips for not staying bloated too long and increasing capacity
2 replies, 4495 views
Thanks for the advice, I’ll try to use liquid more ...
Last reply, 6 years
First public stuffing
1 reply, 3024 views
Well done for overcoming your nerves. Sounds like you had...
Last reply, 6 years
Giving in
2 replies, 4280 views
If you can get access to it, Periactin does wonders for t...
Last reply, 6 years
Opinions on best foods for staying as bloated as possible?
5 replies, 6282 views
Nice, I might have to try blending things to see how much...
Last reply, 6 years
Tight/pressing shirt or free belly better for stuffing?
1 reply, 3248 views
I like to start with fairly tight jeans so my belly is al...
Last reply, 6 years
New to this forum, and stuffing
10 replies, 10879 views
Do you use Kik or snap? I can send you my username if itâ...
Last reply, 6 years
After stuffing?
3 replies, 4471 views
I like to get up and move, especially if I know I am goin...
Last reply, 6 years