Record foodbaby?
2 replies, 4295 views
20lbs
Granted the last 5lbs or so was water
Last reply, 12 years
Stuffing and sex question
2 replies, 5404 views
Yep one of the sexiest things is when my wife starts to g...
Last reply, 12 years
First time coke bloat
2 replies, 4827 views
Managed just shy of 2 liters! Burped a lot, but that help...
Last reply, 12 years
Omg so full & eat like a pig
6 replies, 9784 views
First time since my holiday going to be doing it again, g...
Last reply, 12 years
Bang bang
1 reply, 3788 views
Yeah, I seen that episode, too! Was wondering if anyone e...
Last reply, 12 years
Biggest restaurant order?
1 reply, 4037 views
I don't know if it would count but a steakhouse near ...
Last reply, 12 years
Recent stuffing
3 replies, 5021 views
I believe I got to the buffet some time after 2:30. ...
Last reply, 12 years
Stuffing techniques
4 replies, 6681 views
Continued -
So it's kind of like a balloon when yo...
Last reply, 12 years
Advice:kink/eating disorder?
1 reply, 5144 views
Sounds like you are just a stuffer who doesn't like g...
Last reply, 12 years
Stuffing challenges
8 replies, 10734 views
I used to buy four or five boxes at a time a few year...
Last reply, 12 years
I want to get paid to eat.
1 reply, 5066 views
You could set up a Clips4sale page and then gorge your be...
Last reply, 12 years