2014 goals

To be kidnapped by a beautiful billionaire scientist lady who wants to use me in an experiment to test a new weight gain drug which causes massive obesity without any harmful side effects, to become fatter than I ever imagined and reaching immobility within a couple of months, after which I get to spend all day lying on my back eating and growing and being very much in love with the person that did this to me.

Either that, or, y'know, just to put on some more weight the old fashioned way. smiley
10 years

Extreme padding?

It's something I try every few weeks or so, usually nothing more than a pillow under the shirt. But it's a nice feeling to have that extra 'bulk', to stroke my bigger belly and to see it in the mirror and wish that it were real fat. I've posted a few pics and videos here of me padded.

I'd like to try taking it further though; anyone got any advice on simple padding beyond just sticking a pillow under the shirt?
10 years

Weight gain pin-up calendar

Exciting thing is that by the time you reach December on the calendar, the woman will have spent almost another year eating and might be even bigger in real life than she'll be in that picture. smiley
10 years

Fa superhero alter ego.

Isn't it great? Think it's from an Italian comic strip, don't know if there's any more to it than that one panel or not.

This is also pretty awesome;

gitbigger.deviantart.com/art/Superman-vs-Dr-Obesus-209266861

I'd be more than happy if that was how my career as a superhero came to an end. smiley
11 years

Fa superhero alter ego.

WonderWoman wrote:
mine came out of a dream that i had. A huge giantess, blubbery, as big as King Kong, looking for food, always hungry, crushing everything under my big feet, cars, houses, trees...looking for eating places like Mc Donnalds, smashing their roof, grab the food, leave everything in chaos behind me and waddle further for more food.
How is that being a hero? well, i ate fattening burgers, bad for the health as they say...smiley

Oh God, that's one of my fave fantasies too, both to imagine someone else going through and to imagine myself going through. But you say you'd like to be 'as big as King Kong' - well, why so small? That's only about 60-70ft! I like to imagine becoming several hundred feet tall, sometimes even thousands - and always wider than I am tall!

As for any destruction I might cause at that size...well, it would be purely accidental. I wouldn't be actively destroying the city, it wouldn't be possible for me to see what I was treading on over my enormous flabby belly.

But as for a superhero identity...well, I'd rather like to be able to transform into a very very very fat version of Superman. I get a kick out of wearing that outfit and would love have the powers to go with it - but would love it even more if the powers were only accessible by me getting immensely fat.

When trouble is brewing I'd duck out of sight and will myself to transform, and wouldn't need to tear off my clothes the way Superman does, cos my expanding body would do that for me; belt bursting as my waistline expands, buttons popping, seams splitting, all that good stuff, until finally I was just stood there in my extremely stretchy Superfatman suit. In my superpowered form I'd maybe weigh a little over a ton, but still capable of flight - would probably be extremely dependent on it, since while I'd be strong enough to walk my legs would probably be too fat to be much use!

I imagine something like this, except maybe three or even five times the size (and not so startled looking);

"Is it a bird? Is it a pla - oh heck, it's an eclipse!"
11 years

Fantasy (ish) question...

OniGumo wrote:
As in, does this metabolic "disorder" protect me from things like bed-sores, diabetes, and heart disease?

I guess I was thinking that such massive and sudden weight gain would almost certainly guarantee you enough medical and scientific attention; you'd be so huge that there's no way you could be left on your own. So external problems like bedsores etc could be dealt with by whoever's looking after you.

As for internal probs...well, ideally there'd be none, obviously. But if we're going to be realistic about it, then again no matter what happened you'd have the best medical attention possible.

I think. smiley
11 years

Fantasy (ish) question...

Looking at the immobility threads here I see a lot of people saying that they wouldn't want to be that size for real, only in fantasy. Equally there are people saying that they want immobility no matter what. But just lately I've been wondering about something; if you had the chance, either by accident or choice, to become the absolute fattest human being ever - not just living now, but like *ever*, for all time - would you want that?

I'm thinking something like as you're going through puberty, your metabolism goes completely screwy in a way that nobody else's ever has, and you end piling on weight uncontrollably until you reach a size somewhere between...ooh, 2000 to 5000 pounds before you finally stop gaining. An impossible but kind of vaguely imaginable sort of size? Nobody else has ever been as big as you are now, and nobody else ever will be. The scientists are going crazy over what's happened to you, guaranteeing that you're always going to have someone around to take care of you, and if nothing else you've just gotten yourself a place in the history books, and are world-famous for being so unbelievably fat.

I just think it'd be fun to look up the word 'obesity' in the dictionary, and find a picture of yourself with the caption 'pretty much that' under it. Has anyone else imagined life as the fattest human being ever?
11 years

Extreme obesity while mobile?

I'd love to see a well-written superhero WG story, where the characters would be able to reach unimaginable sizes but still be mobile thanks to their superpowers. I've imagined myself in that situation many times.
11 years

Weight gain dreams?

I had one about five years ago. Have dreamt about it again since, but this is the only one I can clearly remember.

I was standing in front of a full-body mirror, vaguely aware of someone warning me that if you stand in front of this mirror for long enough it'll fatten you up to 300 pounds.

Now I'm about 240 pounds now but I'm quite tall so I only really look flabby rather than fat. Suddenly the mirror works its magic and I've crossed that line. There's no way around it - I'm definitely fat now. That slightly flabby chin is now two chins, I'm aware that my clothes are much tighter than before, and most of the extra weight seems to have gone to my belly which is now pushing its way out from underneath my shirt.

And I think I like this.

"If you liked that," someone tells me, "then you're in luck - the 700 pound mirror's just been fixed today."

So off I go to stand in front of the mirror that'll fatten me up to 700 pounds. Very excited. I remember seeing it in the distance, seeing some very fat and very happy people walking away from it and feeling excited that in just a few moments I'll be as big and as happy as they are, but I guess I either woke up or my subconscious drifted off in a different direction because I never actually reached it...

Recently I have had a few more erotic dreams which have involved weight gain, but I can't remember what exactly. Whether it was me or someone else or whatever I have no idea, just that weight gain was involved and it was...exciting.
11 years

Best weight gain story

'The Decadent Underground' by Caffiene on Dimensions.
11 years
1234   loading