Male fas: what is your size range of desirability?

I don't really have an upper limit, as long as she's comfortable with her weight I'd enjoy every pound, the more the merrier!

As for a lower limit I'm less sure. I don't think I would find a girl under say 200 pounds attractive at all for relationships (at around my height that is). But it depends on the girl a lot. In the end you can't put a weight on love, only on lust.
8 years

"fattest" thing you've done

On a sedentary weekend of gaming, watching movies and eating I grew to lazy to even reach for food. So I took an empty 2 liter bottle, filled it up with milk, syrup and molten ice-cream, duct taped a hose to it and strung it up next to my desk, so I could eat desert without having to lift up a spoon. Needless to say I emptied the bottle several times that weekend smiley.
9 years

Mcdoanlds & burger king meal

1 Big tasty
1 Large fries
1 Large strawberry milkshake

Sometimes I add an extra burger and icecream.
9 years

Measuring jiggle...

Perhaps the situation in which you notice jiggle in which body parts? Like belly or butt jiggle when running, when walking quickly, every single step etc.. All the way up to arm jiggle when reaching for a snack smiley.

Actual ripple time is going to be tricky.
9 years

3 questions for feedees

NeptuneFA13 wrote:
I'm not really a feedee, but anyway:

1. 190-ish
2. 200 for now
3. Wealth is really an issue (not that I'm rich ...), but I would definately not mind weighing around 300-350.

Woah, things have changed since I wrote this. I definitely identify as a feedee (or mutual gainer) now. And:

1. 230
2. 350
3. 500-600
9 years

Successfully from thin to fat?

I was never 'naturally thin', but always worked out and watched what I ate to a limited extend. My lowest weight as an adult was probably 70kg. About 10 years later I'm around 105. 30 of those kg's were gained in the last 2 years though.
9 years

Is my husband into it?

I've never admitted my fetishes to my ex girlfriends, even when asked. I just never had the balls to do it smiley. Maybe your husband is the same? I'd say the signs of an FA / feeder are all accounted for that's for sure smiley.
9 years

Feeder to feedee

Same thing happened to me many years ago. I've gained over 75 pounds since and I'm loving it smiley.
9 years

Moobs

My moobs have grown quite a bit since I gained and it's the only part of the fatter me that I'm insecure about sometimes. I definitely suggest being a little careful with your men's moobs at first. I know a lot of fa's like moobs, but men can easily see it as a feminine thing. I highly doubt it will make them doubt their sexuality, but it could make them doubt their 'manly appearance'. I grew used to them and they definitely don't bother me anymore, but it took a while to accept that.

Personally I don't like my moobs played with at all though. They are simply too sensitive and even playful touching can easily feel quite painful for me.
9 years

Does stuffing arouse you?

Some of my first sexual feelings come from stuffing when I was 12 years old or so. Those feelings never changed, only evolved smiley.
9 years
12345   loading