Motivation

Did you start to gain because you had fantasized about it for a long time or did someone or something turn you on to it?
6 years

Reckless gaining

The only problem I see with wanton, reckless gaining is the possibility that you lose whatever semblance of self-control you may have had!
6 years

Your gain

Did you panic when you first noticed you were getting fat, or were you turned on by it?
6 years

Male fas: what is your size range of desirability?

Your cute little round belly is VERY attractive. What makes it even more so is the potential for getting MUCH BIGGER!!
6 years

New to gaining

Try not to analyse too much. Just keep eating to your heart's content, or better yet, to your belly's content. The big thing is to enjoy the journey. You have this marvelous opportunity to transform yourself into an entirely different person. I think, over time, you will find that your entire perception of yourself will change as you grow bigger and bigger. Enjoy the trip, it will be a BLAST!!
6 years

Feederism identity and attraction

Some men may prefer the anorexic type female, but most guys like "normal" to chubby women with a great many preferring the absolutely massive. I think just as the supermodels are an aberration so is the idea that most men are into supermodel types. I, for one, prefer to have something to hang on to!
6 years

Breakfast buffets

It definitely looks as if all your efforts are paying off!!
6 years

Anyone know where to find nonsexual weight gain stories?

Most of my stories are essentially about the gain and not about the sex. Give one a try!
6 years

Filling a void

At the end of the day, the most important thing is how YOU feel about yourself. From where I'm sitting, you're doing splendidly. You enjoy your physical changes, you revel in the tactile sensations of gaining, one might even be tempted to say you're turned on by them. You seem to be headed toward happiness in an inter-personal relationship. What more could you possibly want out of life.

The rest of the stuff, especially the numbers, IGNORE them. Weight charts, BMI, obese, overweight, all numbers, all irrelevant. Let loose, enjoy yourself, and be happy. Everything else will fall into place.
6 years

Filling a void

That's an easy one. You WILL get MUCH fatter. Between yourself and your chef, you have the confluence of two fetishes, his to fatten you up and you, of course, to let him. This has all the earmarks of a spiraling weight gain. If you move, be prepared to become an immensely fat woman!
6 years
34567   loading