Going swimming when you've gained weight!

Went into a swimming pool for the first time in years yesterday.

It was weird feeling the way my body now moves in water.
7 months

Red pill or blue pill ?

I'd only take the blue pill if it meant instantly losing the weight as well, giving me a chance to start again.

I've been fat to some degree my entire life and the last thing I'd want is to go back to being just fat and wanting to lose weight but never actually doing so.

At least with this fetish I could truly enjoy the breakfast buffet yesterday morning and the two double cheeseburgers and extra large fries last night thanks to a deal without feeling any guilt.
7 months

Daily problem

Aset213:
So i've been tracking how much calories i eat on a daily for weeks now. I can safely say that im not even eating the average amount of calories (which by standards would be 2000).

Ive tried cream which has absolutely wrecked my stomach and i cant exactly make a shake either at the moment as i dont have a blender.

What should i do?

Were you consuming the cream before or long after eating something else e.g. a meal?

I ask because when I consumed cream via ice cream milkshakes under these scenarios it went right through me.
7 months

Are metal bed frames better?

I would suggest being more specific in terms of frame as opposed to broad materials, for example, I had a metal pole based one which bent relatively easily.
7 months

Winter weight gain

Ironically, at my retail job, I reckon I'm more likely to lose weight thanks to 'peak', followed by the usual post Xmas cutbacks resulting in fewer heads.

This might turn into a positive though, since it could allow me to regain with a softer belly using double cream in spring.
7 months

Jobs/careers that will help you get fat

Casual Gainer:
I live with someone who works at a small supermarket who regularly gets free food which would otherwise end up in the bin, will see/buy discounted food and of course has a staff discount.

The job can be quite physical though.

Occasionally they get me something though, such as the 1000kcal bag of cookies I just ate.

MottiF:
I don’t know, I didn’t gained much weight, working as cashier on a supermarket.

I would say that working on a Pizza place did. The owners would let us eat as much as we wanted and I found myself gorging on a lot of pizzas, made me hungrier and I ate a lot, although I gained just a little, maybe because it was years ago when I had faster metabolism.

YMMV, I reckon 90% of their freezer is free food and even then they still use some of mine.

If they actually ate enough of it, I reckon they'd start to put on some weight.

Just working in a junk food place doesn't guarantee free food either. IIRC someone I knew only got a free meal on extended shifts.
7 months

Jobs/careers that will help you get fat

I live with someone who works at a small supermarket who regularly gets free food which would otherwise end up in the bin, will see/buy discounted food and of course has a staff discount.

The job can be quite physical though.

Occasionally they get me something though, such as the 1000kcal bag of cookies I just ate.
7 months

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Whilst my portion sizes are around the same, I now find myself wanting to eat more often, whether it be snacks or full meals.
7 months

Food getting more expensive

I'm from the UK so I don't know how much this will apply.

For McDonald's, check the app for any offers. E.g. Monday they regularly do things like discounted food items and they have a loyalty scheme.

Check your local area for any other chains or independents which might offer better value.

Food delivery apps also regularly do offers, I'm getting offers for half price fruit and veg on Mondays from Uber eats and from others things like 20% off one or two days a week.

Check if the supermarkets have something like a rewards programme which might help a little one way or another.
7 months

I want to gain but when i eat enough to get bigger i feel sick

I find after a few weeks of an 'active' gain with double cream I need to stop for a bit.

Although I feel like long term my appetite has slowly increased and it's more my job now which hinders me from eating more, since I seem to be eating more on my days off.

That said, I would look at what/how you are eating in case there are ways to assist e.g. switching from larger meals to eating 'little and often'. I personally have never been fond of over eating in a single meal.
7 months
23456   loading