Minor annoyances

FF Team:
Please keep things civil folks and stay on topic. Thanks!

So fatphobia is civil but objecting to it is not?
2 years

My thoughts

Why are there so many periods everywhere in that post?
4 years

To greet or not to greet that is the question!

While a polite greeting is nice the sheer volume of them you put out makes the general chat functionally unusable to the point that many people just stay in PMs when you start. Continuing a coherent conversation during the tide of greetings is harder than it should be. This is why people turn off the join/leave notifications. We don't want to know whenever anyone joins the chat, it's far less an issue of you being personally greeted its that the greetings dissuade anyone else from actually engaging in conversation. If you are dead set on greeting each and every person then send them a private message, reply to if they say Hello or petition the site owner for a bot that can achieve the same function without causing the same mass disruption. I am sorry if I come across as blunt but when you start filling chat with greetings many people just stop using it.
5 years

Ghost profiles?

I was thinking that might be an option. Thanks for clarifying, will delete the thread to clean up.
6 years

Ghost profiles?

I have gotten a few notifications saying someone has visited my profile but there is no name and when I go to their page the message "no items found" comes up on screen. Would calling ghost busters be advisable?
6 years

Searching queer girls who like queer girls

Would it be worth asking for an lgbt board, has it been done before and would it get any traffic?
6 years

Searching queer girls who like queer girls

The struggle is real, I struggle as is to find other girls beyond the slew of "Hey...." from dudes twice my age, I would love to have an lgbt board or something as meeting other like minded individuals would be highly pleasant. I do apologize but but I as a rule don't like giving personal information out online, including voice chat. Like only one person knows my birth name and that was an accident. It does amuse me when people suddenly quit chat after their flirts meet an I'm gay.
6 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hello all, I'm [Real name redacted] but go by Midnight27 online after being a long time lurker around the fetish for a while I have decided to pop my head out of the woodwork. I am irl actually quite thin with an athletic build (and likely staying that way) however strangely I greatly enjoy the concept of being a fatty and mostly do so through RP. I hope you all don't mind my thinness it will hopefully be corrected in time.
6 years

Into rp? post your info. here!

> Sexual preference: I only really rp with women, sorry guys. I can fulfill either the feeder or feedee role however I have more of a feedee streak. Quick note I do like bondage a lot and like it rough so if this is not your thing tell me before hand and I won't spank.

> What kinds of rp you enjoy: I am can rp in basically any scenario, and if it wants to get a little steamy I most certainly won't complain.

> Where you can roleplay: in the FF chat, although most of my rps are done through discord (Username Midnight27 #5956)

> What days/times are best to rp with you: I am in the UK so tend to operate in those times, I can stay up for some US times but not late into the night.

> Anthing else you'd like to say or add:
Nah not really, as I said earlier I am lesbian but strangely don't mind futa or trans women, but guys just aren't my cup of tea.
6 years