Is it possible to gain weight and still remain healthy while not taking yours off of one's life?

Zelda64:
Im not talking about becoming immobile or morbidly obese but if a man went from 170 to 240 for example?

Good question.👍🏻
4 years

Boob growth

randomtransgirl:
Have her check out the bra size calculator on reddit.com/r/abrathatfits . They have a calculator that will help her decide the proper size and fit.

Could you post a link that I could click on?
4 years

Sneaky ways to fatten someone up

allgrownup:
I posted this elsewhere but I think it can be useful to you.

This tip let's you easily double the amount of butter you can deliver per slice of bread.

- Toast sufficiently so the bread is really dry
- Heat butter in microwave so it is soft, near melting
- Apply a good amount of butter to the warm toast
- Let sit a bit: the dry, warm toast will absorb the butter
- When it looks like there is no butter on the toast, apply an additional layer of butter

You can easily get 70-100 calories of butter in and on the toast this way. Select a calorie rich bread, or use thick slices, and you have a 300 calories delivery tool even before adding toppings.

According to research fat is the least filling nutrient but delivers the most calories. In other words; you deliver more calories to the subject but the subject will not feel more full.

What brand of both (butter and bread) would offer the highest calories and fat?
4 years

Want to submit (gay)

Dndlover:
I would love to give over control to someone who only desires to make me fatter even when I think I gained enough to have them say I'm still to small and won't stop feeding me would be an actual dream come true.

I guess I would be pretty easy to make submit in that case but can't help but to want it so bad 🐷🥰

Make submit?
4 years

The few men who have contacted me are interesting

rickeb:
I would love to become your immobile feedee, but how would we afford it all?

This was also one of the questions that I had. Sure both parties will enjoy their parts to the end.
4 years

Weight gain tools?

palndrm:
This really is the most erotic way. I've used them a lot with a feedee and she fell in love with the the pure gluttony of it while also being able to control the flow. I used half&half to thin out the high cal mixture. She got off knowing just how much she was purposely ingesting. Plus, it's not messy, like a funnel/tube.

I just wish it was easier to clean! The fat film that’s left behind is difficult to remove, especially the tube. Knowing all the cream is now in my belly is So hot!
4 years

Slob play

MissPorker:
Lately, a kinky friend of mine has taken an interest in cementing my transition into a pig and forcing a slobby lifestyle on me. So far, she's made me wear sweatpants more often, shower less, use less deodorant and drink more beer. Is anyone else into being a total slob? What types of things do you do to feel more like a pig?

I would be interested In how this is done. When you are wearing the sweats do you wear anything underneath? I have thought about a pink Lycra bodysuit, snought and curly tail. I like your enhancements however.
4 years

Slob play

MissPorker:
Lately, a kinky friend of mine has taken an interest in cementing my transition into a pig and forcing a slobby lifestyle on me. So far, she's made me wear sweatpants more often, shower less, use less deodorant and drink more beer. Is anyone else into being a total slob? What types of things do you do to feel more like a pig?

I would be interested In how this is done. When you are wearing the sweats do you wear anything underneath? I have thought about a pink Lycra bodysuit, snought and curly tail. I like your enhancements however.
4 years

Bk's impossible whopper has 18 million times the estrogen of a reg whopper

Would getting bigger boobs be the only result of so much estrogen, be male or female?
4 years

Gear for people into bdsm and feederism scenes?

alelectromigration:
Perhaps it's stating the obvious, but let's not neglect that fat itself is pretty much the ultimate BDSM gear. It's a restraint not so easily cast off, and a talented feeder can surround it with so many lifestyle changes, as to make it permanent.

A lot of "gear" can be simple things that highlight or portend the fat e.g.:
- tight clothes for humiliation
- bigger clothes, padding, and photo morphs for a feedee to internalize their future self
- super stuffings with the intent of creating stretchmarks to claim a feedee
- measuring tape marked with dates, goals, rewards, and/or punishments
- not being allowed to leave the dinner table until the scale hits a certain weight
- turning a fitbit against an overly active feedee
- special rewards for hitting particular levels on a new video game or making it through a show season on Netflix to encourage more fat-friendly hobbies
- fat associated Halloween costumes like Aladdin, a pumpkin, Humpty Dumpty, or a fat maid

Life style changes that make it permanent? How?
Love the thought of being marked with stretch marks.
You are correct, that fat is not easier to gain than lose. I love fat chastity.
4 years