Fantasy to reality

user2:
My own personal fantasy that could cause issues; you finally become that 700lb blob you've always wanted, but your spouse/mutual gainer is also a 700lb blob and you can't find a release since sex is impossible... thoughts?

At what point would sex become impossible?
6 years

Butterball and the three chairs

What about sleeping arrangements? It sounds like his mobility will soon start to decline.
6 years

Male feeder looking for female feedee

StarSmoke:
He really wants you to message him lol.[/quote]

O'boy, your on a roll today with the zingers! smiley
6 years

Recomend a blender!

I guess it might seem that way. Drink many shakes from McD's???
6 years

Feeder turned feedee?

Yes, all that experence you have gained from being on both sides of the coin, should make you well... "rounded".
6 years

Dildo play

Adamspet piggy:
Master will put an animal tail butt plug in my sometimes during my feedings, but I must eat them off the floor with no hands. Love it

Yes, I've used a horse hair plug before. Ever had it removed unexpectedly?
I want a pink piggy tail now....
6 years

What do you think of video game characters becoming fat?

Loveafatpiggy:
I lime this idea but would like to an app or computer game that you can play and explore fedderisum and related topics. Just just because there are very few or no good games about this

Fat Princess is the only one that I know of. Ofcourse that's a female feedee and not a male so it's kinda biased.
Any other feederism related sims.games or other related?
6 years

Venting my rage

TheWhipHand:
Ugh. I can't believe I am doing this but there is no other place which will appreciate my rage at the moment.

A couple days ago the little butterball, my sweet, fat little husband, told me something that was akin to him experiencing sexual harassment at the hands of one of my acquaintance. I affected calm, as he needed that, but I was so livid I can't describe it. I even had to take care of it on my day of rest which only added to my rage. I was so sad for the little butterball, who's only gotten weaker and more awkward as he's gotten fatter. The idea of someone encroaching on what is mine - not to mention filling him with fear and mortification - sends me through the roof.
I took care of it but boy am I ticked, to say the least!

Are you alright now, have you calmed down? I'm not sure what transpired (not sure if I want you to go down that road again). I can understand the getting weaker and awkward from my own expereince.
6 years