Max size

Ballbellyintraining:
I love to eat until my belly is so distended that I cannot get up without a lot of effort. I love to lie there and rub my big belly and then eat some more after 30 minutes when the stuffed feeling goes away.

Great way to gain and to build up a good level of stuffing endurance. Longest my last feedee could keep that going was 4 hours
3 years

Max size

karenjenk:
My personal fantasy would be right before immobility.
it scares me to think i would be trapped in a bed.
but to have a gut touching my thighs... a double gut. I think it would also be all right to not wear a bra because they are too expensive. I dont like wearing them now anyway.

HAving trouble getting out of the couch would be a major turn on.
boobs pressed up to my chin when i sit down.
Jiggle.. sway.

Jack-Elray:
So able to get up and walk but only just?

Yes.
I think so. My fantasy. I think I woukd not like being totally trapped all the time.
Being unable to move after a big meal woukd be all right. Not just after a crazy stuffing. Although that woukd cause temporary immobility too.

Just like a normal meal. Too full to move. You know... how you have to sit or lean back some to breath.

I have experimented with near immobility.. not tied up. Just weights and things like that

karenjenk:

I think that’s often the ideal for feedees
Enough mobility so your not completely dependent but not enough to be fully independent.
3 years

Max size

karenjenk:
My personal fantasy would be right before immobility.
it scares me to think i would be trapped in a bed.
but to have a gut touching my thighs... a double gut. I think it would also be all right to not wear a bra because they are too expensive. I dont like wearing them now anyway.

HAving trouble getting out of the couch would be a major turn on.
boobs pressed up to my chin when i sit down.
Jiggle.. sway.

So able to get up and walk but only just?
3 years

Writers of ff

Usually it’s a basic premise first.
With some stories it’s just a fantasy about a particular person. Sometimes it’s based off a real relationship but I take it to a dark place that it couldn’t go in real life.

My favourite stories are ones that take an idea for how a fattening could happen and take it through to its logical conclusion.
3 years

How much do you think i weigh?

Chubbystudent741:
Hey look at the pics on my profile and guess my weight without looking I'm only 5'2. Also do you think I'm getting fat? Extra points for best description of my belly

5.2 Huh. Excellent short girls make the best feedees. Looking at your photos I, going to guess at between 160-165 lbs I’m not great at guessing weights and at your height you will show weight easier you lucky thing.

‘Getting‘ is the key word, you are getting fat but you still have a lot of work to do, so I would get eating if I was you 😉
But you are looking good so far.
You are starting to get that wonderful belly hang that means ‘chubby’ is becoming fat.
Your belly looks not just soft but actually gelatinous. Like a cream puff.

A doughy physique you should be proud of, also very glad to she those thighs plump, no sign of thigh gap 👌🏻
You’ll be a masterpiece at 200lbs
3 years

Story inspiration?

windpop:
Hello! I'm not sure if this is the right place to come for this, I'm not too experienced with forum posting. If not you can happily delete/redirect me smiley.

Anyway, I was just curious if anyone had any ideas that they think would make good stories?

While I love making up stories off the top of my own head, hearing outside suggestions can make a new perspective. I like darker toned stories but I feel like I can never really think of anything in that regard...A feeder's response would be ideal but anyone can respond to this if they have anything!

Another is about a womanising lesbian who uses women and moves on.

She is tall and skinny and always gets what she wants by using her looks.

She sleeps with a girl who turns out to be a witch. The girl is short and pear shaped, sort of chubby.

She casts a spell that makes the girls body change, she takes on the body shape and size of the witch were as the witch grows taller and skinnier.

The girls memories begin to change as well, instead of a skinny girl who has always had what she wanted, she was always a short chubby girl who struggled with her weight. She also remembers that she has been dating the witch for the last two years, that they live together.

She becomes more and more what the witch wants in a woman, submissive, lazy and horny all the time.

The girl fights to keep some semblance of who she was but it all fades as she gives into her new life as the perfect girlfriend to the witch.
3 years

Story inspiration?

windpop:
Hello! I'm not sure if this is the right place to come for this, I'm not too experienced with forum posting. If not you can happily delete/redirect me smiley.

Anyway, I was just curious if anyone had any ideas that they think would make good stories?

While I love making up stories off the top of my own head, hearing outside suggestions can make a new perspective. I like darker toned stories but I feel like I can never really think of anything in that regard...A feeder's response would be ideal but anyone can respond to this if they have anything!

I have a few.
One is a girl who has been bigger her whole life starts loosing weight and getting fit to get her ‘ideal body’

Up until the point she has been unmotivated and lazy, and has just really put most of her energetic into the men she has been with. But now that she is getting fitter she is changing into a more ambitious and motivated person

After the gym one day she is knocked out and wakes up either restrained to a chair or locked in a room whichever you prefer.
She is told by her captures that they keep an eye on people to make sure they ‘stay on track’ and fulfill their destiny’s.
They explain that she is off track, and is meant to be getting fatter. That it is her destiny to be a fat house wife. They explain that they are here to help her get back on track.

So either she is fed from a machine while tied to the chair or made to eat in the room.
They explain they will only let her out once she is back to an appropriate weight.

They let her go once she is fat but explain she must continue to gain or they will take her again. The rest of the story would be her coming to terms with going back to her old life, with being the lazy pig she is destined to be.
3 years

I can’t stop

Kiro:
No reason to stop... 😉

jessybear13:
Think so? I’ve been obsessed with how big I’ve gotten lately. All I want to do is lay around and eat eat eat!!!

I mean that’s the dream ever feedee I’ve ever had has had
3 years

Lose weight to gain?

Jack-Elray:
Another fun thing can be seasonal yo-yo-ing
That is to get as fat as you can half the year then be more restrictive for the other half.

honeychubbz:
That’s an interesting idea, thanks!

You’re very welcome, can also be good if the feedee want to limit how fat they get but still wants the regular experience of gaining. Every time they gain back they can gain a little more, lose a little less. Really delays the gratification.
3 years

Lose weight to gain?

Jack-Elray:
I had one of my feedees do this, they had been skinny when younger and had gotten pretty chubby before we started.
When we were making plans I explained I wanted her to start from ‘scratch’. So all the fat was from our relationship. Plus getting her to a place where she had to be disciplined with what she ate and regularly exercising and then turn the table and have her give into desire was amazing.

Layboy:
That's an interesting dynamic that I hadn't really thought about. Would be intriguing from a relationship and control standpoint.

BiteSize:
An interesting idea indeed 🤔 To go through all of that struggle and discipline, to acclimate to that lifestyle... and then have it turned back around... to wave goodbye to the fitter body you just worked so hard for...

Yeah exactly, we got her to what for a lot of girls would be a ‘goal weight’ bought her lots of tight fitting smaller clothes only to watch as she outgrew them. A lot of fun for both parties
3 years