Paid for feederism

I knew of a woman who was demanding money from BHM to feed them. So, not only would the men have to pay for food and new clothes, they would have to pay the person feeding them.
2 years

What does a horny girl gotta do to get some attention

Well, admitting that you are looking for a man to support you, probably isn't helping. The fact that you are living in an area with not a lot of people isn't helping, and not having a photo or saying more than you are looking for someone isn't helping either.
2 years

We got a problem

So, you've been making women fat since the seventies?

I'm more of a gaining admirer, and an FA for sure. I've probably never made anyone fat in my life, but I like to chat about gaining, and just being a BBW. Most BBWs have either gained, or just gain weight naturally.
2 years

We got a problem

Luckily, I do not depend of FF or Feabie for my life's entertainment and enjoyment. I realize that being 70 years old and married does not make me very desirable. But I remain a member, and am glad to share my 50 years experience as an FA and a member of the size acceptance community to anyone who wants advice, or just wants to chat about it. I wish people happy birthday on Feabie.

But what really bugs me is that the definition of feeder seems to be changing from someone who encourages someone to eat and gain weight, to someone who sends money to someone claiming to be a feedee. On both website's profiles, I have made it as clear as day that I do not send money or food to anyone for any reason. This is to avoid the half hour chats back and forth which culminates in a request for money. It's a waste of time for both of us, because no matter how special someone thinks they are, sending money just isn't going to happen. So, like someone pointed out, profiles need to be read before chatting.
2 years

Older people with this fetish

Before the Internet, and when I was single, I would use the print dating ads, and just say that I was looking for someone overweight. Later, BBW magazine had a "Friendship Express," where fat people and admirers could hook up.
2 years

Older people with this fetish

Well, as far as I know, NAAFA was the first organization for large people and their admirers. This started in 1969. They have never condoned gaining on purpose however. There was a song about Feederism by Allan Sherman called "Grow Mrs. Goldfarb." I believe this was from the early 1960's. But I guess people just had to seek out larger people, and see if they were interested in gaining. Or perhaps just being with a BBW/BHM was enough without the gain.
2 years

Temporary gaining?

Most weight gained is permanent. Fat cells don't disappear, they just shrink. It is the tendency for the cells to return to normal size. I know a lot of 400 pound people who started out planning to stop gaining, and they never could.
2 years

Peace with declined life expectancy? *trigger warning*

When you are 20, and having a life expectancy until 60 is no big deal. However, when you are 59, and having a life expectancy to 60, is a big deal.
2 years

Imposter

Report it to the admins.
2 years