As long as you refrain from eating junk and high processed foods. The sugary drinks, keep that to a minimum. My colleague would drink sparkling water like LaCroix. Ever since then I would drink sparkling water.
1 year
When I wear jeans with a belt. I normally have the belt at the last notch. I wear my belt and jeans under my belly to achieve that belly overhang.
1 year
Stevia:
I guess in my case I’ve always been that chubby sibling growing up. And maybe my love for a good doughnut may have something to do with that as well! 😅 But I’m alright with that.
I’m fat because I enjoy being fat. My mother and sister were always thin. I started getting chubby when I was eight. Since I am younger than my sister, I became the fat sister. My mom tried putting me on several diets and I couldn’t picture myself being skinny anymore.
Both of my aunts were like role models to me since they were fat. I had lost some weight before. But, I wasn’t satisfied. Ever since I was a kid, I always wanted to be fat. Now, I’m tipping the scales around 250-lbs.
1 year
Thatguest:
Constant snacking. At first I had to remind myself to snack, and often I'd forget. Now it's just second nature. I'm always munching away on little snacks that add up over the course of the day.
The other day, I was snacking on Twinkies that I was saving for lunch. Once that was gone, I would normally drink frappes on a daily basis to keep me full.
1 year
For me, it was an exciting journey. I had to move up another size every time I gained weight. When I gotten on the scale, I weighed in at 250-lbs. I was like I’m fat. When I walk (okay, I’m waddling now), my belly jiggles.
1 year
Belly Bucking is a sport when two large people ( basically, two men) bump each other with their large bellies to bump the other opponent down. When I was a teen, I used to watch the game. I thought it was awesome to see two people bumping their large bellies. They should bring the sport back. Since my colleague and I are both fat, we both play the game. Both of our bellies jiggle when we bump each other. We both have beer bellies that hang over our belts.
1 year
My mother would fat shame me for being fat. She must remember that her two sisters in law were also fat. Maybe that’s the reason I’m fat now.
1 year
I had yo-yo diet. You lose the weight, you going to gain a lot back. I was down to 200-lbs.; thinking that I was going to be in the 100’s range, but I manage to gain 50 pounds.
1 year
For me, I was never fear of becoming fat. When I was 200-lbs, I was like: okay, I’m fat. When I weighed myself at a GNC store, I came in at 227.5-lbs. Now that I’m at 250’ish pounds, I’m more content with being fat.
1 year
My colleague at the library where I worked at told me. If I wanted my belly to hang, wear your jeans under your belly to achieve a belly hang. Both my colleague and I have bellies hanging over our belts. We both have beer bellies now. We also done “Belly Bucking “ games.
1 year