What got you started?

Watching my aunts being SSBBW's themselves; but I'm at the BBW level.
3 years

When did you realize you wanted to be fat?

I became fascinated with being fat since I was a child. I wanted to be fat just like my aunts were. By the time that I was an adult, I was totally obsessed with being and becoming fat. So I stopped exercising and began to eat more. When I weighed in at 200-lbs. I doubled the amount of food. Now, I'm 50-lbs. away from being 300-lbs.
3 years

Over 200lb?? how?!

I'm over 200-lbs. I celebrated my 250-lb. mark with a cake. Not looking back at my weight.
3 years

What do you enjoy about your fat

My belly since I added five more inches to it (50-inch belly). It's jiggling now and I can't stop patting my beer belly. So happy.
3 years

At what weight do you feel fat?

Since I'm at 250-lbs., I feel fat.
3 years

What's the most fun part about getting fat?

The fun part about getting fat is eating a lot of food; in which I have been doing. Watching the numbers going up on the scales. Currently, my belly is resting on my lap.
3 years

First time out in a while, realised i outgrew my clothes

Upon returning to work three weeks ago, I realized I couldn't fit into some of my clothes. Normally wearing a size 24 jeans would be a breeze to put on. But this time, it's has gotten small (even the elastic pull on's has gotten small).
4 years

Gaining weight make you happier?

Ky Belly Boy:
Once you have accepted the Joy's of being fat and not what society wants you to be. You will be happy
It makes me happier when I'm gaining weight. The bigger I get; the happier I am.
4 years

My experiences being fat

My experiences of being fat is growing out of some clothes (may need bigger clothes from this pandemic); tipping the scales in the process.
4 years