Outed myself as a fat fetishist ama

As a mutual or since I’m not small myself I tend to get away with “we like to try a bit of everything” or “just trying to spoil my girl/boy/lady/man/person” etc. servers just smile or make recommendations
1 year

Heavy cream gains

Sitrep: I’ve been drinking 32oz/day of vegan cream for a little over a week now. I’m 289 from 282 on an empty stomach in the morning. I aim for 6000cal/day total including the cream. Idk how much will stick but I’m happy so far.

The reflux sucks and Pepcid has not helped much.
Has someone already mentioned the night sweats?
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

I love coming back and finding updates on this thread! Hang in there and enjoy the gains that come. I can tell you from experience, when you are trying to gain, it can be very discouraging to lose a little bit. A little extra love on the down days would have gone a long way.
1 year

Heavy cream gains

I have been interested in using heavy cream since I started gaining intentionally back in June 2020. I have tried all sorts of things to be able to drink it but cannot because of a sensitive stomach. Recently I have found country crock plant-based heavy cream in stores near me. I’m only five days in but it feels like my days of peak gaining. No gas bloating no upset stomach no lower G.I. issues later. I’m optimistic. Will update with results maybe in a week or so but I’m loving it so far. I drink at least a pint a day 16oz plus 4oz Hershey's syrup for 1800cal

!!! admittedly, have not researched any health related side effects of this particular product!!!
1 year

Heavy cream gains

I had issues with heavy cream when I started taking it myself, I am somewhat lactose or milk, protein, intolerant. I found that it was easier to take when it was cooked into some thing, also found it better in smaller quantities, as to the heartburn, I found that it helped to drink it on a full stomach. But you’re still gonna get the night sweats. Something like a Pepcid helps a lot.
1 year

Heavy cream gains

One could only hope 😊. Y’all are making me want to try it again
1 year

Getting asked for a picture of yourself

Personally, I don’t mind sharing pg pics of body, have plenty posted already. I do like to know who I’m talking to though and feel unbalanced when a blank profile wants to carry on a conversation.

I understand the issue of safety, but I’m not sure how personally identifying age/ht/wt are.
1 year

Atlanta, ga

Since I never hear about events near me in Atlanta, I thought I’d share a recent event I heard about.

I think this is a gainer/encourager event. I have never been.

instagram.com/ultrawideevents

[img][/img]
1 year

Atlanta, ga

For Atlanta and surrounding area events and meet ups:
1 year

Gaining podcasts

I’m very new to podcasts, but I’m loving Thicc Radio. Does anyone else have any good gaining or feedism centered podcasts?

podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/thicc-radio/id1561867547
1 year
12345   loading