Fat belly but small boobs

What do you think about it when woman is quite chubby it fat with big belly, thighs and fat ass but still very small boobs?
It happened to my girlfriend, she always has small boobs, gained quite a lot, doubled the weight but boobs didn't grow almost at all. She doesn't like the gain and boobs make it even worse for her unfortunately but I like her boobs very much so she feels better being appreciated all the time โค๏ธ
Did you have such experience?
1 year

Tires for sex

Voluptuouslover, I have similar experience. I'm really out of breath right now trying to love with my girl but she is stopped trying to move during sex. She is not super fat, around 200lbs, but she is super out of shape and lazy so she is just taking the position and I'm doing the job what is really exhausting ๐Ÿ˜น it works extremely well when she is putting out her fat ass ๐Ÿ˜
1 year

Tires for sex

DollyXXDimples:
Yesss ๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿ‘

Are you also tired being above? ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜
1 year

Stages of getting fat (body types)

user14244360:
I want to say Iโ€™m a 4, but Iโ€™m probably a 5 in denial. Would love to hear what others think

You looks like my girlfriend. Small boobs fat belly and booty โ˜บ๏ธ definitely you're 5. My girlfriend is in denial too but it's impossible to hide this belly anymore and it's too big to not consider it as too fat ๐Ÿ˜ป
1 year

Waist size & growth speed

I had 31" in October when I was 160 lbs.
I totally exploded and now with 202 lbs I have 43"...
5 years

Just realized i got fat

I think that you crossed the line where there is no way to go back. You're too fat to start dieting and exercising.
Enjoy the food and being lazy smiley you're looking exceptional with new fat
5 years

Most mcdonalds

The most I've ever eaten is 10 cheeseburgers and two large fries. I almost pop after that... Needed to rest for couple of minutes to even stand up and go home.
I was sitting with my belly resting outside of my pants.
5 years

How big is your belly ?

35% and 45 inches smiley
5 years

Gaining in wierd areas!

It's definitely your gens and you are pear shape.
But don't worry if you will eat a lot of fattening, sweet and junk food, the belly will definitely start to grow because such food likes the belly smiley
5 years
123   loading