Take a quiz, find out your feedee personality

butterlamb:
accidental gainer

hi and a nice evening or morning maybe i wish us all the world and all that exists and is supporting love life and freedom an very wonderful Future may we all be as magnificent for the surplus and good for us all as we can be in our best and most human possible good and righteous loving way to find or feel or realize the great Opportunity we have on this Planet if we all try to understand more of each other and realize that we all share love family nature yes even technologie and the goal to live in a better tomorrow.
Lets be smart this once All together lets be like we can at parties where sometimes you can feel the magic of a moment.... good criend together after a long ttime meeting the girl of your life or just meeting nice interesting new ppl and have a great day I would love to see and feel us becoming the great shining or drinking or if nescessary friends to ourself and feel the connection we have and try to live in a way we do no further harm to Freedom, Nature and all the things makings us happy and wise enough to stay child forever if we can afford to be again like we started..... free in mind and soul to enjoy life cause fekt innocent and loved.... and I think we have the first duty to make a good and unharmed childhood possible for every child in our universe.
4 years

Take a quiz, find out your feedee personality

well i made the quizz and would love to post the pic here but maybe somebody tells me how that would be nice.... smiley

it says submissive piggy... hmmm.... But in contrast to that i think of myself more of a dom just giving into the wishes of a cute sexy feedress just for a while and then turn the tables on her and play her like an orchestra until she is easily fattened up by me and i can tease her nicely underestimating me for a soft blondie with now power to resist her charms.... well equally sexy would be to be surprised in a good very sexy and addictive lovely way by a woman or girl over 18!!!! by experiencing a wonderful relationship with lots of love and snuggling in the beginning until we k ow each other so well that we have fun pushing each others sexy senses so expertly that we even try out some weirder Fantasies with weight gain and games for having control over the other partner even to a point where you would be able to wrestle with me for fun and after a very fattening lazy week or more.... can t remember after all your let s drink vodka evenings......
you making me chase you the whole week for fun or making me chase you and do so many weird exercises with you that the next day i have so much muscle pain that You take the chance and wrestle for some very sexy fantasie to live out and can even order his wife or the wife her husband me please smiley if such a girl exist please lets have an interesting deep conversation someday soon
4 years

Fat sex better?

[quote]herecomestheairplane:
So much better! I gained about 10 pounds unintentionally over the past half a year because I was feeding my fat boyfriend so much and there was all this good food around! I was really toned at first but now I am really enjoying the soft curves adding a bit more squish to our intimate time together. It feels so so good! Hooray for both of us having bigger boobies! :-)[/quote

smiley)) hehe sounds cute would love to try some of this with acute and eager gf smiley
4 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

herecomestheairplane:
Hi, I'm Julie! I have been off here in favor of a different feeding site for a couple years but I figured I would come back and see how it's going over here!

Oh Hi then welcome back smiley soso you are the one side that really went where I was thinking about going some 100 times but stayed nevertheless lolsmiley
5 years

Can anyone recommend a story?

Haha thanks but somehow accidentially i read it just a few days ago and found it to be very good smiley
5 years

Weight gain on a cruise

Oh yeah i thought about a cruise , too perfect would be a portal here where feedees and feeders can arange a cruise together and eat and encourage each other to let go and then tease each other about tight clothes and the new chubbiness smiley would love for a cute cruisship girl to try to fatten me up on a ship for three weeks ^^
5 years

Masturbation

Murtlap:
sure, always

haha ok but first you would have to make me eat for some weeks i guess ;-) ^^
5 years

Female feeders

winterstocking:
Yes, we exist. :/

oh please try our worst and seduce me to gain a few for you and tease me about getting more unfit than you as a girl ;-)
5 years

Sad news

Oh then fare well into a better world ruby.....
6 years

Being teased

gaetano2733:
The meaner the better. Humiliate me on kik gaetano2733

Oh hi gaetano and thanks for all your very well written sexy stories btw :-) love them we seem to have a like mind ^^.

Well Teasing is the whole fundament for me if i want to flirt with a cute girl if i am not to shy that moment.

But i think I am coplicated in that way:

Since i generally am a quite fit looking guy with no real noticeable tummy ....well maybe a kittle softness added the last years but not so much as it would be really enough to tease me in a way i could take it for real ......so as long as i think i am fitter as a girl ......or if I would be able to grab as much cute soft chubb on her as she could grab on me if she ever manages to catch me with her newly acquired potbelly smiley i seuced her to we would be equal and it would be a major turn on if that ever happens smiley

But it would be so much hotter if she uses all this teasing making me horny for her and making me believe we both loose control over our indulgent weekends and until one day after a long week of beeing drunk of her love feeding sex and alkohol games i so often lost smiley......and i only remember a week of pure lazyness and seduction.

Then I wake up one morning still under the sheets and her spell in some food sex induced coma while i see her georgeous
bum sticking out under the sheets......slapping her sexy bum i can t remember it being so toned and unjiggly ....a week ago or were it 2 or three....smiley?.

So taking my mean teasing for a sexy reason to get playfully back at me very well knowing that i can t catch her anymore with my added chubb and her plan making sure i didn t walk much that week .

Seductively grinning and catlike crawling she slowly moves towards me challenging me to catch her again like a few month before while negotiating various things with me about who wins...gets .....to control. ....need more than 2 minutes .......x month she could do......measure ....make fitnesstests...invite her doctor friend for checkup......blvlabla if i can t catch her after 10minute.......haha.......sure girl dream on..i said grabbing at her ass again to tease her .. the rest of her sayings got lost in my overconfident laughter.....

......until ....... me only feeling her hand on my loins and having some ithoughts in.mind about how easily i caught her last time and what i would make her do until we both said Deal ! and she ran off taking the sheets with her revealing my new softer tummy now jiggling from her coming back to poke me there saying 2 minutes are already up 8 left to catch me
if you can grinning wild and coming back again to tease my new chubbiness even more until i get moving to catch smiley.......
6 years
12345   loading