Who was thin and got fat

HogLife:
Was somewhere around 130 when I got married to my man in late 2022. Fast forward to now, I'm up to 253.

Wow that is Amazing. You could put up photos showing your progress. It would be a real treat seeing someone nearly double their weight in less than 18 months. I take it both of you have had this fetish all along?
1 month

Christmas gains before and after!

Janeygetsfat:
Okay, I’m in.

This morning I weighed in at 169.5, which, for the very first time gives me a BMI in the “obese” range.

With a couple of parties this week and loads of sweets around the office, I can’t wait to see what the holidays do to my body.

175 would be a nice solid number. You're one of the more capable gainers in recent memory. So I wouldn't be one bit surprised if you exceed it.
3 months

Serious mass weight gain powder

I recommend the recipe section on the FF forum. There is a topic " Post all shake recipes here". There are some great recipes that will work much better and cheaper than bodybuilding protein powder.
3 months

Winter is coming make sure all your gear fits from last year

Thrift shops. I have several sport coats and ties that cost 2 to 6 dollars. A growing girls friend.
4 months

Is being out of shape a turn on?

Johnxyz:
I love to see women have a hard time walking, etc. Not so hard that they are in bad health, but hard enough to where they need to stop and rest and are out of breath.

Bluecrush:
I also enjoy this! I've only gained around 35lbs but can still feel the effects on my energy. I used to go to the gym everyday and be able to.run 4 to 5 miles.

Now, i need a break after walking a couple miles and have noticed I get winded just walking up a few flights of stairs ☺️ The extra weight makes me feel so sexy! It's also more difficult to bed over to tie my shoes or get up off the floor due to my heavy belly and growing tits.

I started stuffing myself in bed before falling asleep because it's so difficult to walk up the stairs with a bloated belly the past few weeks. This has been a major turn on for me and I get so much pleasure feeling the effects the extra weight has on my body.

You gained nice and steady up until now. As I said on your picture. This place will probably accelerate your gains. You'll get encouragement and also inspiration from the other gainers. Welcome once again!
6 months

New feedee

Depends on your budget. Low budget. Eat an entire loaf of white bread slathered in margarine or butter throughout every day. Medium budget Eat Extreme Fast food breakfasts. Lunch buffets until you almost fall asleep when you go back to work. High budget. Go to the shakes recipe section of the forum. Hopefully you will try one of mine.
8 months

Genres you want to see more of

Oh yes. My stories are never short and often had too many protagonists. Softball Superstar got Way out of hand and Too Many 400-500 lbs ladies by the end...My last story Fit to Fat to Fatter got overboard on the Weight. It ain't easy as it looks.
8 months

Genres you want to see more of

Letters And Numbers:
I like when a story in almost any genre is well done to the point that it could stand on its own without being a fetish piece, but then that adds another dimension to it.

You are one of the rare ones with that gift. Per the original topic I like realistic gains with some weigh- ins. Hate weight gain powder on or in food. Worst trope ever since any flavor would ruin spaghetti. But it's a thing to this day.

Also like few enough characters to not be confusing. As a Reader I am like a reviewer for a major newspaper. As a writer my stuff is like from a weekly small town paper. It's a gift that few are blessed with
8 months

Writing tips - a thread

@ Letters and Numbers
As You well know I like some Numbers. There can be too many as evidenced in my own amateurish stories. I can also handle some tension and can wait. But eventually I want realistic numbers to follow. I have read probably 2 to 3 thousand stories since before I joined This site 15 years ago going back to Dimensions Weight Board. An occasional weigh in brings relief to the anticipation and helps with the mental imagery. Still digging What a long sleep
10 months

Easy mac and cheese

I have made Mac for decades and the biggest pain is the stove top portion. Boiling pasta .Making the sauce etc.
So recently I discovered at Dollar Tree Velveeta pouches for$1.25.
As well as Barilla pre- cooked pasta in steamer microwave bags at the grocery store. Buy the aluminum baking pans at Dollar tree and no stick spray there also.
4 pouches Velveeta cheese sauce
Two packages of Barilla pasta of your choice.
One package of shredded sharp white cheddar ( Great Value is fine)
One package Shredded Colby Jack.
One package of Medium or Sharp cheddar
One Pint half and half

Put half and half and Velveeta pouches in a container and add two tablespoons of your favorite mustard ( trust me. It's good)
Stir with a whisk
Microwave pasta pouches as directed
Spray aluminum pan with non stick spray of your choice
Layer both cheddars and pasta like you would with lasagna alternatively.
Pour liquid mixture in before adding Colby Jack as top layer. Optinal add some crushed Ritz crackers or Italian bread crumbs.Not too much.
Bake covered for 30 minutes at 350 to 375 . Remove cover and bake until bubbly and golden brown.

Last. Enjoy your 4560 calories of fattening goodness.
Cheers from Jazzman
10 months
12345   loading