Vacation time just to eat?

I'm sure I'm not the only one on pins and needles waiting for word on how this is going. Starting weight would be a great place to begin. And any interesting experiences with food delivery people or getting stuffed at a buffet? That would be Grand. Fatcation is like something from a story. Except it is really Happening ! YES!
4 years

Struggle in gaining

Helpful hints
Be as sedentary as possible.
If you have a dining plan? Overeat without regard for what anyone around you might think.
Eat starches.White bread.Use white bread and margarine as your gaining food. It tastes good enough. 10 slices or more every day.
Cloverhill Honeybuns. Iced Honeybuns. Less than 2 bucks each and 740 fattening calories each.
Dollar tree. Everything is a dollar. There is a Ton of stuff in there to gain two lbs a week for probably 8 to 10 bucks.
It's not rocket science if you concentrate and look at the cheap alternatives.
Yes.5 buffets a week would be wonderful. But if you really want to gain on a budget it is completely possible.
4 years

Vacation time just to eat?

Omg this is truly Fantastic News! What weight are you starting Fatcation at? You could gain so much weight with 13 days of devoted gaining! You will never forget when you became Truly Fat!
4 years

Bmi. what's yours?

Thislittlepiggy:

How is it possible that less than a month ago it was 30? I am blowing up like a balloon. If balloons were filled with fat instead of air.

You're the most gifted at eating and gaining on this site in years.Possibly Ever( although Pinkydear is hard to eclipse) The fact you have so far done this without Heavy Cream or Cake Shakes is all the more impressive.
4 years

Who do you miss from this site?

KHayes666:
Why in the holy hell of autism are you necroposting an 8 year old thread?

Ah what the hell...

I miss Betsy, may she RIP.[/quote]

Betsy was a pioneer for sure.I miss Ruby Ripples RIP who was a wonderful admin here.
FF doesn't have necroposting.Old forum threads are sometimes revived.That's only a problem on the other site that is only a forum in its entirety. Most of those are " any updates?"
I felt like reminiscing.
4 years

Who do you miss from this site?

8 year old topic that came to mind when I was posting on a recent thread.
Whenever a new very proficient gainer comes along I think back to those no longer here.
ChubbyDebby 115 lbs in fall 2011 to 200 lbs in June of 2012
Julia Gulia
SofterSophie 133 in August of 2013 163 in March of 2014 and then her true potential was realized.200 Memorial Day.230 July 4th and 250 July 28th before she left .
Excheerleader was 120 before a September cruise and came home at 130 which Thrilled her boyfriend and her as well.By early January she weighed 208 and was gone.
Two others that have similar gaming stores are still members that rarely visit anymore .
It seems like yesterday that this thread was started but it's really a long long time. Can't help but wonder if they kept gaining or stopped or lost the weight.
4 years

How do you take people noticing your gain?

[
b]tummylover183:[/b]
You can be lucky. That's the most uncomplicated way to (perhaps) get to know an encourager/feeder: coincidence!
No stress and trouble. It "just happens".
So...Good luck🤞[/quote]

So far in my time on this site.Some of most gifted slim to fat gainers have met someone " in real life" Or in some cases the current partner liked a 10 lb "Cruise Gain" so much that another 80 plus lbs followed and very quickly at that.All of the women enjoyed their gains completely. The sad part is that nearly every single one of these 6 or 8 ladies left the site a few months into their relationships.
But all in all I concur with your statement completely. It is wonderful and rare to find kindred spirits in "this thing of ours". And coincidence is the least complicated way to start.
4 years

How do you take people noticing your gain?

@Thislittlepiggy there is not a doubt in my mind that he is both an Encourager And Feeder.Whether he is part of this scene or just realized it when he saw you 80 lbs heavier and it resonated with him. Best wishes on this promising possibility.
4 years

Want to gain 18 lbs/8 kg

GoldenGreta:
New to feedee culture. Some recommedations how to gain 18 lbs in 3 - 4, maybe 6 months?

3 months is 13 weeks. Basically all you have to do is eat until full every meal.Snack on anything you desire. Gain just 1.5 lbs per week and you'll gain a little over 19 lbs.To extrapolate you could actually look for 3 lbs every two weeks.That would put you at 18 lbs in 12 weeks .
I recently wrote a post about a more aggressive program of 3 lbs in one week for 13 weeks. 39 lbs
18 should be easy.
4 years

When did you realize you wanted to be fat?

RosieBonBon:
I had completely forgotten until reading this thread that I also used to stuff pillows up my nightdress, in secret, when I was perhaps around six or seven years old. I also had a really healthy diet growing up, with next to no junk food. No need for pillows now though - my massive gut takes care of that.

Thislittlepiggy:
I remember doing the same thing with pillows and bedsheets. I would also stand on the bathroom scale and then weigh myself holding big bottles of bleach (or whatever was heaviest under the bathroom sink )to watch the number on the scale go up.

I have known at least five women who are Feedees that all did the padding. I think the scale thing is new but certainly a trait of someone who wants to be Fat.

I wanted to point out that you have many great qualities as a wonderful member of FF.You contribute pictures and write wonderful well written posts on the forum and shouts.I hope you'll be back someday.Hoping that one comment on your filter picture isn't the reason. The comment was inaccurate as well as just plain rude.It was flagged and taken down. If other "life happens " reasons are the cause it is something that happens quite often in this world of ours.
4 years
56789   loading